Ask the member below you!

Nuh1000

dunno...I don't work or live alone....but if I was to move out and get a job, 600-700e would be good I guess...it's not easy to find a job, much less a well paid one, here so.....

do you have any item that's fun to use (like some weird pen or something)?

Edited by Guest

Nope, well I got some softgun, its fun as long as you dont shoot people.

Do you laugh when your friend tell you an unfunny joke?

6, need to wake up early. But if its holidays then it will be 10-12 because well its holiday.

What animal you wanted to ride on the most?

Wow, definitely not, at one point I thought breakdancing was amazing and tried some moves, 10/10 would never do it again :P.

Do your friends know that you like/watch anime?(Im seriously out of idea at the moment xD).

Edited by Guest

a visit right? if its a country then its China, if its a place then the great wall.

last thing you ate?

Edited by Guest

considering that I don't talk much, I'd prefer a talkative friend or things would get awkward :P

if you had the power to make any person with a specific characteristic obey you,what would that be? (for example all people with blue eyes of everyone that is wearing black shoes :P )

nice question, simple answer :P.

I will ask all the girls that uses a red scarf, to join a fashion show, me as a jury, the winner will get married xD.

(yes, redscarf counted as characteristics :P).

same question :P.

Edited by Guest

I'd make all the people with a sad/traumatic past find happiness ^_^ (I'm SO evil :P ..........wait.....that sounds like a nice plot for a book.......)

If you took part in a survival game (like hunger games dunno) would you start killing off everyone or lay low and hide untill only 1-2 are left for you too kill?

I'd make all the people with a sad/traumatic past find happiness ^_^ (I'm SO evil :P ..........wait.....that sounds like a nice plot for a book.......)

..indeed, you are so evil :P.

Make a group would have higher rate of survival just like the walking dead, but yeah trust could be the problem.. But I think I would still make a group and lay low.

Do you watch any tv show? if yes, whats your favourite?

well I didnt watch any too... guess it was a bad question then xD.

what is an activity you want to do but you can never do it?/a thing you want but you would never have it?

according to the condition, if I were eating alone then home will be the best choice, if I were to eat with someone then I would prefer to eat outside(as in restaurant).

(a random question)do your friends know that you like anime?

you asked that yesterday,too ._.

I knew it, it feels the same somehow when I typed it.. my mind was quite blank at the time, sorry.

yes they do, it was quite awkward at first because I was caught reading a manga during the break xD, then he was like "what are you reading?" "A manga, japanese comic" "mate, grow up" xD. In the end, I didnt bother replying that but recently he was talking about attack on titan live action movie, which is pretty amusing to me xD.

What if there are parallel copies of you living in a parallel anime world :P?

I sort of believe it, someone is just fated to be something or to meet someone, but I do believe one can change his/her fate, its not really absolute.(it might be quite weird considering that I didnt believe in coincidence)

What if you can talk to your future self, what would you ask first?