Greetings

Hello fellow anime fans. Forgive me if my introduction is lacking. I was surfing the internet and discover this lovely looking site and I figure I have to join. My username is LolitaLegionnaire, but feel free to shorten my username into something quicker to type. I first discovered anime by watching toomani and ever since then I never look back. I'm fine with most genres of anime. Although, I not fan of horror or harem genre. Besides anime I do enjoy reading, gaming, and learning about history/culture. With that I think I end my introduction since I can't think of anything else to type.

Hello fellow anime fans.

G'day! Welcome to the thing! Love the avatar!

I not fan of horror or harem genre

About the same, for me. Harems often cause me to immediately evacuate from an anime, and while I would love to love horror anime, I've found that - in my eyes, at least - they're typically done very poorly... so much so, in fact, that I rarely bother with them these days. :'(

Welcome! I see we have similar interests. It's not often I run into anyone interested in history. I enjoy reading about it and of course watching documentaries where available, but my favourite is oral stories. I love hearing it from a human perspective because it often teaches the emotional factor as well. One of my patients was married to a soldier who fought (and perished) in Normandy. She actually kept a stack of his letters that he sent to her during his military service. She let me read a couple (there are some she won't let me read,) and it was absolutely surreal. I was so honoured that she shared something so personal to her just to satisfy my curiosity. I hope these are fragments of history we will never lose!

I'm always glad to meet another person interested in history. Sadly when I tried to get some of my friends into the subject they just groan or fall asleep. I tend to favor watching documentaries mainly because I'm a visual learner and it's easier for me to retain information if I have a visual representation of it. Though I do enjoying learning about history in other ways.

G'day! Welcome to the thing! Love the avatar!

About the same, for me. Harems often cause me to immediately evacuate from an anime, and while I would love to love horror anime, I've found that - in my eyes, at least - they're typically done very poorly... so much so, in fact, that I rarely bother with them these days. :'(

Thank you. I like avatar as well.

• 2 weeks later...

hiya LolitaLegionnaire

welcome to the forums well I know its late you've been here a while but still welcome anyways

Hmm to shorten LolitaLegionnaire what do we shorten it to ?? to much time to think it thru might just be easier to keep LolitaLegionnaire :)

any who enough ramblings on you (a little old) welcome thread so lets have fun inside