Older topics/threads are disabled to edit?

Mazino

Question

I went recently through my postings and realized a few older posts/threads of mine are disabled to edit and the threads aren't closed either incase anyone assumes it might be the cause, thus i suppose it's a bug.

Thanks in advance for any help.

@Optic, @Kirry :angel:

Edited by Guest
  • Informative 1

5 answers to this question

I went recently through my postings and realized a few older posts/threads of mine are disabled to edit and the threads aren't closed either incase anyone assumes it might be the cause, thus i suppose it's a bug.

Thanks in advance for any help.

@Optic, @Kirry :angel:

Thanks for the feedback, Muco. I will have to have Optic look into this as it seems they are still fine for me to edit, though that may be due to the mod permissions. This could be an issue for members only.

@Optic

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1

Hi @Muco,

After 30 days you won't be able to edit or delete your post when created - reason for this is just in case you are quoted it might affect the flow of the discussion.

But if you need something edited or removed please let me or a Moderator know and happy to accomodate (if it's reasonable).

• Like 1
  • Informative 1

I would probably request the removal of my account instead. However, thanks for the answer, both of you.

I do not understand. Are you wanting to leave, Muco?

If there is something you need to discuss, please, send me a message and I can try to do whatever it is to help.

If you are leaving, this will make me quite sad, but I understand and respect your decision.