Jump to content

neverletmego

AF Member
  • Posts

    255
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by neverletmego

  1. Hug because you missed me so much you sent me a message privately. (But that's it. lol)
  2. I had to change my avatar to something else. It's an anime rendering of a pic I posted in another part of the site. (I think I should delete my pics, too. I don't want to be the object of undesired affection.)
  3. Pot roast, mashed potatoes, and chopped spinach with a glass of water.
  4. Thank you! I love wearing it, too. ^.^
  5. You really think so? Thank you.
  6. I shouldn't do this, but here it goes.
  7. Yes, I do, but I don't eat them often because they're so good and addicting. I only eat them once a month. Do you like breakfast tacos?
  8. Please don't take this the wrong way. I couldn't tell it was Dvalin without you mentioning it. But that's due to only having the talons and legs to view. That said, that looks great! I can't wait to see what the rest looks like. (And as you can tell, I'm a Genshin Impact player.) Please finish this as soon as possible!
  9. It's been sunny so far, but it's supposed to rain again over the next couple days.
  10. I'm studying for my final exams since finals week is upon me. Earlier, I had to mow the back yard. Our mower wasn't running right so I put some oil in the engine. The oil reservoir was dry when I check it, too. Well, I put too much and it was smoking pretty terribly, but after about fifteen or twenty minutes, it was fine. (It was burning the excess oil off.)
  11. I like you because you're a person.
  12. I don't know, but I do know that Mom is cooking tonight. We're going to have pot roast. And you may have noticed my new avatar and signature. Well, I like to play Genshin Impact (Lumine is my in-game Traveler; you can choose between her and her brother Aether to play as at the very beginning of the game) and I really, really love bluebonnets. (I'm from Texas.)
  13. Hug. (Thank you for sticking up for me in the other thread. I really appreciate it.)
  14. I like you because you treat other posters with kindness and respect.
  15. The sun is out this morning, and I saw a squirrel looking for food out in the middle of the yard.
  16. If I had to choose, I'd pick Coke. Pepsi isn't bad, but Coke just tastes better.
  17. I'd hide behind @CornedBeef, for once. (Don't get any ideas. lol)
  18. I slept, then I woke up. I'm now in class. Class is boring. Grr...
×
×
  • Create New...