Jump to content

neverletmego

AF Member
  • Posts

    255
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by neverletmego

  1. Offer her some nice halibut and tell her I want to be her friend instead.
  2. I just want certain people to quit stealing my food. Is that oo much to ask?
  3. A couple pork egg rolls. Now quit stealing mine. lol
  4. *kicks you in groin real hard and takes my pork egg rolls back*
  5. That's okay. I'll just eat some pork egg rolls later. Also, I just realized my Tug of War thread may not have been a good idea. It's like this thread, but with an actual game attached to it.
  6. A filled bar. (It's a donut-like pastry.)
  7. The object of this game is to start with 500 points and for one side to increase the number to 1,000 and the other to get it down to 0. Rules: In order to be on the girls' team, you decrease the number every time you post (unless if you're just bumping the thread) and talk about something that either catches your attention or is a random fact about yourself. In order to be on the guyss' team, you decrease the number every time you post (unless if you're just bumping the thread) and talk about something that either catches your attention or is a random fact about yourself. If you are either increasing or decreasing the number, depending on which side you're on, you must wait for a minimum of two posts from other members before replying again. The only exception is for bumping the thread, in which case you are not allowed to either increase or decrease the number. Since this is the first post, I'll start off the game. ----------------------------------- 499 Someone in the neighborhood is burning plastic off of wires and it's making everyone in the house sick, including myself. I wish there was something we could do about that. Okay. So since there's a question, I'll make the rules more simple. Girls - decrease the number until it gets to 0 in order to win the game. Boys - increase the number until it gets to 1000 in order to win the game. Please allow for a minimum of two posts from other members before replying again if you haven't posted in this thread for the first time. Thanks.
  8. Hi! Welcome back. I joined last summer. I don't remember if we ever crossed paths on this site, but just in case we haven't, I wanted to welcome you back. So welcome back. You seem very nice. I hope to see you around.
  9. Oh, you know I'm a sweetheart. I just don't like Corny over there. (Well, I do, but as a friend. Plus, he just gets on my nerves. Besides, I think he actually likes it. lol) Give a reassuring hug to him so he has nothing to worry about.
  10. Give him a hug and tell him no because he should be with @Sakura, the love of his life.
  11. Just post on this message board forum, apparently. lol
  12. If I knew how to make my own ramen or udon noodles from scratch, I'd be so happy.
  13. I'd tell him "bless your heart. Yeah, I'm not interested." Then walk away.
  14. First, my eyes would roll into the back of my head so you see nothing but white. Second, my head spins around as I scream like a banshee while walking toward you. Third, I slap you several times before I finally, violently rip your head off your body, therefore killing you on the spot. Hah! Hah hah! Hah hah hah! Ha ha.
×
×
  • Create New...