Jump to content

Ryuji

AF Member
  • Posts

    1,201
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    35

Everything posted by Ryuji

  1. Ryuji

    ReLIFE

    Despite the fact that all 13 episodes came out on the same day, I shall only be watching 1 per week to stretch it out. Episode 1 was pretty good. I find it a little painful to watch people make fools of themselves but I was kind of expecting it when you have a 27 year old take a pill and revert back to 17 years old and go back to high school. I'm looking forward to seeing where this anime goes with this concept. I may have to start reading the manga if I enjoy the anime.
  2. Ryuji

    Rewrite

    Episode 1 of Rewrite was AMAZING! They kept some elements of the Visual Novel but they have already branched out into some really nice things. I was really thrilled to see Kagari, Gil and Pani and the Familiars show up in the school when Kotarou was looking for "the witch." (they don't show up until later in the VN. (not counting the Kagari scenes in Kotarou's room. Those are in the VN) I'm really looking forward to seeing how much other stuff they change! Overall, I'm extremely pleased by what I've watched so far!
  3. Ryuji

    What do you like to read?

    1. Show previous comments  10 more
    2. Amy

      Amy

      I sent some messages before but they aren't showing up. Sorry if it is me repeating myself. Internal Devices' is really good...I've heard. I've ordered them so they should be here soon so I can start reading it. I've also ordered lady midnight. I'm not sure what that's about but it really looks interesting. My friend got that book signed.

    3. Ryuji

      Ryuji

      Just in case you don't know, here's the chronological order of her books: Infernal Devices > Mortal Instruments > Dark Artifices (Lady Midnight)

    4. Ryuji

      Ryuji

      You might be confused if you read them out of order as Mortal Instruments mentions a few things from Infernal Devices and Lady Midnight mentions things from Infernal Devices and Mortal Instruments.

  4. I have 13 eps of Relife, an hour long ep of Rewrite and an episode of Love Live Sunshine to watch. This season is off to a great start!

  5. Ryuji

    Welcome to Anime Forums! I love your avatar!

    1. Amy

      Amy

      Thanks and yours is really cool too lol xxx

  6. Mediator Personality (INFP, -A/-T) Mediator personalities are true idealists, always looking for the hint of good in even the worst of people and events, searching for ways to make things better. While they may be perceived as calm, reserved, or even shy, Mediators have an inner flame and passion that can truly shine. Comprising just 4% of the population, the risk of feeling misunderstood is unfortunately high for the Mediator personality type – but when they find like-minded people to spend their time with, the harmony they feel will be a fountain of joy and inspiration. Yep, this is me.
  7. So tonight I shall be reading the last Lorien Legacies book: United As One! Good ole Book-A-Million made sure I had it by release day.

  8. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i67ZXLPeg9s
  9. In terms of the format, I love it. In terms of the colors, I'm not a fan of it. (hurts my eyes) Could we get a darker version of this theme too?
  10. We'll miss you! That sounds awful! I hope you don't go insane while you're gone!
  11. The 2016 Spring season is drawing to a close. Which anime guy did you like the most and why? Nagisa Shiota (Assassination Classroom) (the blue haired guy in the middle) I love everything about Nagisa. His character just kind of clicked for me as I could see part of myself in him. He also kissed my favorite girl in the anime to stop her from going berserk and dying. He's easily my favorite guy this season! Which anime guy did you like the most this season and why?
  12. My Anime of the Season is a two-way tie. ~Assassination Classroom 2 Assassination Classroom 2 has completely exceeded my already high expectations for it. The bond between Koro Sensei and his students is really touching and it's just absolutely amazing! ~Flying Witch Flying Witch has been one of my absolute favorites all season. Some argue that it is boring but I don't find it to be boring at all! It's very relaxing and just beautifully done in my opinion. I'm going to miss it. Which anime titles did you enjoy the most this season and why?
  13. I created threads for all the anime I'm going to be watching this season.

  14. Ryuji

    Orange

    [FLOAT_RIGHT] [/FLOAT_RIGHT] This anime looks like another great anime!
  15. [FLOAT_RIGHT] [/FLOAT_RIGHT] I've been looking forward to this anime ever since I fell in love with Arslan Senki!
  16. [FLOAT_RIGHT] [/FLOAT_RIGHT] Season 4 of an anime that I have been LOVING! I can't wait for it to begin!
  17. [FLOAT_RIGHT] [/FLOAT_RIGHT] It's another Love Live! anime. What's not to love?
  18. [FLOAT_RIGHT] [/FLOAT_RIGHT] This anime looks really awesome! I can't wait to watch it!
  19. Ryuji

    ReLIFE

    [mal type=anime id=30015] I've heard so many good things about ReLIFE manga that I'll be disappointed if this anime is anything less than spectacular! It sounds awesome!
  20. [FLOAT_RIGHT] [/FLOAT_RIGHT] This anime sounds really...I mean REALLY cool! I hope it's done well!
  21. [FLOAT_RIGHT][/FLOAT_RIGHT] This anime looks super adorable! Tsumugi is sure to cause my heart to melt!
  22. Ryuji

    Rewrite

    [FLOAT_RIGHT][/FLOAT_RIGHT] I read and absolutely LOVED the visual novel for Rewrite! From what I've read, the anime is supposed to branch off of the VN and enter an original path for the sixth girl. (one of my favorite girls in the VN) The first episode is supposed to be 1 hour long!
  23. Using the Random Thing Picker, the winner of the May Writing Contest was determined to be @Sloth_chocolate.
  24. I'm going to try to do better this coming anime season since I haven't been as active lately.

  25. Happy Birthday!

    1. mechaBD

      mechaBD

      Thanks Ryuji-san!

    2. Yachiru

      Yachiru

      Ack! Happy late birthday! ;A:

    3. mechaBD

      mechaBD

      Thank you yachiru-chan!

×
×
  • Create New...