Jump to content

Ryuji

AF Member
  • Posts

    1,201
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    35

Everything posted by Ryuji

  1. My anime of the season: 91 Days 91 Days was pretty great. I enjoyed every moment of it even when it got kinda gross. It was easily the best anime for the Summer Season. Which anime titles did you enjoy the most this season and why?
  2. 5 days into Oct. and only 2 of my Fall Season Anime have started so far xP Only 1 of which I've enjoyed so far.

  3. The ONLY public transportation where I live is a train. I've never been on it.
  4. Happy birthday imouto! I hope you're having a great day! [img]https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M267af68d12a15f44b9935fa2185d8ab4H0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300[/img] [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-RR3vpqYKFCs/UM-TaY4PHGI/AAAAAAAACSE/C_54Sd_pZf4/s1600/Simon+and+River's+1st+b-day+watermark.jpg[/img]

    1. Evil Bunny of Doom

      Evil Bunny of Doom

      thank u nii san :D *hugs*

  5. I got this on sale 50% off on Steam. So far it has been really fun fighting as Arslan. From what I've read, the game covers the first season of the anime. That being said, I would say that it's not worth the $59.99 that Steam asks for it normally. However, it is my first real PC game so it might be worth it to others out there.
  6. Would you like a cup? [IMG]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/a2/39/0a/a2390a1fc3e2a4b628b0d5943ad9851f.jpg[/IMG]

    1. Frost

      Frost

      Yes please T_T

  7. I recommend: Celestial Method Clannad and Clannad After Story Expelled From Paradise (movie) Flying Witch GOSICK Kanon Little Busters! and Little Busters!: Refrain Plastic Memories Steins;Gate Toradora! Your Lie in April
  8. You misspelled roleplay in the title. We've tried having roleplays here before but they've usually ended fast because people forget about them. Also, this one is even more complex than the ones we used to try. Waaay too many rules and limitations. I wish you the best of luck with it though. During your explanation you changed it from dark to black magic. You portray it as evil so dark magic fits better as black magic isn't necessarily evil.
  9. Ouch! *hits SAO Lildoop with a container of clorox disinfecting wipes.*
  10. *hits @SAO LILDOOP with an unopened bottle of orange juice*
  11. *Hits @SAO LILDOOP with a stack of paper 47 pages thick.*
  12. @Stoodell From the Home Page, click Articles and then click the blue "Submit an Article" button and scroll down to the bottom. Please note that clicking the Articles from the forums page will not bring up the correct page at this time. It'll look like this: and the form itself:
  13. Rewrite Season 2 confirmed

  14. Cute Avatar!

    1. ChibiChan12

      ChibiChan12

      Thank you, Ryuji! If you want to see more like it, here's the artist: http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=1862475 ^.^

  15. [FLOAT_RIGHT] [/FLOAT_RIGHT] Same universe as Steins;Gate. Nuff said. It sounds awesome!
  16. [FLOAT_RIGHT] [/FLOAT_RIGHT] I hope Brave Witches is as great as Strike Witches!
  17. [FLOAT_RIGHT] [/FLOAT_RIGHT] I'm a huge fan of Yowamushi Pedal so I'm hoping this anime is just as great!
  18. [FLOAT_RIGHT] [/FLOAT_RIGHT] The girls in the poster are so adorable! I can't wait!
  19. [FLOAT_RIGHT] [/FLOAT_RIGHT] A cute girl exorcising evil spirits? Sounds great xP
  20. [FLOAT_RIGHT] [/FLOAT_RIGHT] This looks like a cutesy Slice of Life anime!
  21. [FLOAT_RIGHT] [/FLOAT_RIGHT] This anime sounds really cool. I mean, who doesn't want to imbue life into objects? xP
  22. I'm looking forward to this slice of life anime.
  23. ERROR! STATUS CAN'T BE DISPLAYED DUE TO RYUJI'S WEIRDNESS xP

  24. The scars that hurt the most cannot be seen because they are not on our bodies, they are on our hearts.

×
×
  • Create New...