Jump to content

Moxie

AF Member
  • Posts

    530
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    15

Everything posted by Moxie

  1. Then I think you might like The Beginning After the End too
  2. It's about to be a wonderful end of year period!
  3. Moxie

    One Piece

    I suppose you are right! Gots to see it through Whats the longest episode series you've watched?
  4. Moxie

    One Piece

    I feel like I need GOOD convincing that continue One Piece, all I can think about is hitting the 1000 epsidoe mark lol
  5. In celebration of the PL being back, spent a couple hours competing with friends on fifa
  6. Ooo, did you enjoy it?
  7. Been feeling nostalgic so I made the decision to rewatch Death note. I'm thinking of rewatching a romance anime. Had a friend make, what seems to be a good recommendation as well
  8. It's an action/fantasy type so I'd probably recommend the likes of The Beginning After the End and That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime
  9. This is incredible! The amount of classes you're keeping up with?!!
  10. Moxie

    Blog #6

    It happens quire often so i dont blame you haha
  11. That's amazing! In some form, Welcome back!!
  12. Hi Hunter! Welcome to the forum~
  13. I've finally fallen victim to watching On My Block
  14. Not in order but Bungou Stray Dogs Attack on Titan The devil works part time JJK Assasination classroom HM: Spy X Family
  15. Hello No One!! Welcome to the forum :))
  16. I've actually been recently getting into Jpop so I'll definitely be trying a few of these. I mostly listen to J-metal like babymetal etc
  17. That's absolutely incredible, it's amazing to have you join us:))
  18. I do, but occasionally, and I only drink wine. I'm a huge fan of sparkling white wine
  19. Moxie

    Hi

    Grave of the Fireflies truly is incredible!!
  20. Moxie

    Hello

    Heyy, welcome to the forum !
  21. Hi Myth, welcome, it's good to have you! What Jpop groups do you like>?
  22. I agree with this! Not art per say but I've used my fair share of AI assistance in writing which has been quite helpful
  23. I'm curious, would you reckon the same with AI writing? Do you think that's okay?
  24. I would tell myself to take myself a lot more seriously quicker so I can kick start on all my dreams and aspirations
×
×
  • Create New...