Jump to content

Lucky

AF Member
  • Posts

    139
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lucky

  1. How are they lost? haha
  2. Lucky

    Runescape

    Did she decide if she's going to go to the hospital tomorrow or jus go home with u? We talked a litlle bit about that earlier but nothing was for sure yet. Just so u know all the ones I'm in are.
  3. Lucky

    Runescape

    Haha what happened with the wheelchair? I havent talked to serey since that shit that yuri posted a couple days ago and I was hopin i could find some info here. Ik she's in the hospital but any update about that? I was lookin on cc but didn't see any news except cams drove down.
  4. Yo welcome. I'm pretty new too but the forums are a really chill place to hang I've never dl'ed any anime that I can think of the close I come to is buying a DVD but usually if I'm watching it then I'm on crunchyroll or netflix.
  5. Shit nice pics ur mom took! Hope they had fun.
  6. Nothing wrong with it if you do. More people watch mainstream ig so you have more to talk about with other anime fans and you might find somethin you like too, never know. There's some romance theme ones that are pretty popular or well known if you like that kind such as SAO, Clannad, Fruit Baskets and then the really popular ones like One Piece if you're into watching a really long show, even Fairy Tail or Naruto and Boruto are good. Toradora, Free, Angel Beats, Lucky Star, Tsuki ga Kirei or Nagi-Asu are fairly popular or at least anime I chatted about with other fans before and they are light or cute animes imo.
  7. I heard about it and I'm hyped. Demon Slayer is one of my favorites
  8. Lucky

    Runescape

    Oh sweet! I've been soloing them getting the new prayers haha its annoying shit at first but after you get going and learn the mechanics its not any harder than any other boss. The only real point I've seen to doin it tho is those new prayers and pet drop whichll never happen haha
  9. Fr yeah I love this one You don't have to worry about it unless you're just bored and wanna. this one's good.
  10. Grats again nice win. I did ten rounds and no W so I went back to TOA.
  11. Lucky

    Runescape

    Shiiit is it? I haven't checked it out in forever but no need really. No plans to buy it. Ye fr not worth unless you have everything else and money to burn
  12. F yeah you are so talented with this stuff
  13. My fave parts of going to any type of cons is being able to meet voice actors and getting to buy exclusive merch you can only find at the cons. Super chill to see all the cosplayers and hang with people that are into the same things you're into and nerd out.
  14. Sounds like my style might check into it. Thx for the rec.
  15. I guess we would be talkin personal opinion here but imo Death Note was one of the best. Feels like 1 of those animes everyone has seen or watched part of at some point too. It was 1 of the first anime I watched and hooked me in to watch more. so speaking from my own experience I'd say give it a try it's got a good story and worth checkin out.
  16. Lucky

    Runescape

    If you learn share the knowledge? I need that power too but fr ppl give Sere stuff all the time esp in the clan. Someone she never met before came up and gave her a fang last time I was bank standin with her like wtf is this lmao I think ppl just like her because her energy is chill.
  17. Depends on the game for me in some I play as female if the character customs look good enough and in some others I just play as a male. Usually on games if they are MMO I have 2 chars. and whatever gender my main is the alt is the opposite gender.
  18. Hey nice 2 meet you! I just joined recently too and I'm getting to know the people. I used to play Final Fantasy XIV a lot more and have multiple chars on it, mostly only droppin in on it now when a friend wants to hang. Still one of my faves of all time tho Dark Souls is another awesome 1 fo sho.
  19. Thanks again everyone for being so welcoming here.
  20. Amazing wtf Thx so much for takin the time to make me somethin' Sere <333 Don't rush the otha stuff tyt you good.
  21. Pretty average day here in Phoenix you gotta make sure you drink a lot of water mostly. Id rather live somewhere a little bit cooler but can't move away from the fam for now.
  22. Likin the showcase fr! Pretty good works you've got here
  23. Sweet art man I like your style
×
×
  • Create New...