Jump to content

giuls

AF Member
  • Posts

    194
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    12

Everything posted by giuls

  1. ohhh lisa imai.......... she is me, i am her...

    LisaImai(3).jpeg.ea913971041e50df70f2f37584d85791.jpeg

    1. Heavenly_Garden

      Heavenly_Garden

      I can't... resist... the propaganda is too strong.

      choso-jjk-choso.gif.43268fd127b2d449223f7042c35a6d6e.gif

    2. giuls

      giuls

      YOU ARE MY SPECIALZ!

  2. I keep watching these Korean videos from a channel called "chongmmyung" they are literally so cliche but so interesting UHGGGH and they are usually just 5 minutes long :(:(((((((( I NEED MOREEE!!!
    I used to watch them a lot more when I was in highschool, and now I'm back to being almost addicted hehe!!

    1. Heavenly_Garden

      Heavenly_Garden

      Oh... a core memory unlocked. It's been years since I watched something like this. I remember I was enjoying them so much as they had good humor and subtitles.

    2. giuls

      giuls

      continue watching!!! they are so PEAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    3. Heavenly_Garden

      Heavenly_Garden

      alrighttt I'm going to give em a chance

  3. Screenshot2026-01-298_50_51PM.png.b1487e33c94efb9ad218debf32fac75a.png\

     

    wonderful 💔 

    1. Heavenly_Garden

      Heavenly_Garden

      You are in a Martian timezone, lady. 🥲

      But yeah... it's pretty dead here nevertheless.

    2. giuls

      giuls

      DEAD DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how was I the ONLY member online - not even the scam accounts were online dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    3. Heavenly_Garden

      Heavenly_Garden

      %99 gamblers quit before you 😭

  4. back to gorjus Lisa (spelt wrong on purpose !!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE

    (3).jpeg.7e4daf80828f5dac0f6616aae494ce55.jpeg)(2).jpeg.425469dcb1d598667e9f77c35d95a5f8.jpeg

    1. Heavenly_Garden

      Heavenly_Garden

      Peak art. I'm getting used to the Lisa propaganda and I'm liking it. So this is how...

    2. giuls

      giuls

      GET USED TO IT!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS PROPAGANDA IS WORKINGGGGG HHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUAHAhAhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

  5. THEY ARE SO CUTE UGHJ when is it MY TURN

    TomoeNanami_KamisamaKiss_KamisamaHajimemashita.jpeg.f63fa4b12a07d753ce9fc8b579878ea7.jpeg

    1. Show previous comments  5 more
    2. giuls

      giuls

      CHOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    3. Heavenly_Garden

      Heavenly_Garden

      A DRAGON! NO! IT'S THOMAS THE TANK ENGINE!

      skyrim-ultimate.gif.41f4a7ec2c6939c6f8270eb6af48e76e.gif

    4. giuls

      giuls

      AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

  6. I just realized the main love interest Tomoe in Kamisama Kiss is LOWKENUINELY my type.,,,,,,,,,,

    nonchalant but can be bratty and jealous

    oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo yeesiirrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeee Tomoe

    I WOULD HAVE NEVER GUESSED>...the more time you spend with a character, I guess!!!!!! 🤷‍♀️

    1. Show previous comments  5 more
    2. giuls

      giuls

      truee... I just feel like that's a telling sign that itll take a while TO find that person 💔

      mmaybe I found him,, maybe I didn't ITS ALL SO CONFUSING

    3. Heavenly_Garden

      Heavenly_Garden

      You've got this Giuls.

      Be honest to yourself. Follow your heart's desire!

    4. giuls

      giuls

      ILL TRY MY BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  7. if you were a fruit what kind of fruit would u be............

    1. Show previous comments  5 more
    2. giuls

      giuls

      yor a moenke

    3. Heavenly_Garden
    4. giuls

      giuls

      (some) MONKEYS ARE CUTE TAKE IT AS A COMPLIMENT

  8. I lowkey wanna change my PFP to Nanami from Kamisama Kiss...but I FEEL GUILTY1! IM STILL LISAAAA

    1. giuls

      giuls

      also my favorite character is Mizuki................................... HAHA

  9. HOW DID I WIN TODAYS MOST LIKED CONTENT I DIDNT EVEN POST

    1. Animedragon

      Animedragon

      It seems to count the number of times that someone clicks a "like" your posts even if you didn't make any that day, so if someone "likes" a post you made last week it counts towards your total for today.

    2. giuls

      giuls

      ohhh that makes senseeeee

  10. lowkey listening to fall out boy more recently

    i love them

    1. LaEspoir

      LaEspoir

      ayee twin!

       

  11. christian borle...save me.....please....christian borle...

     

    1. giuls

      giuls

      CHRISTIAN BORLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEAASE

  12. nice yui PFP!

    1. Blarvnik

      Blarvnik

      thanks, K-on is one of my favorites and yui is my favorite character haha! I could say the same for your PFP

    2. giuls

      giuls

      thanks!! this is Lisa Imai !! shes also from a band anime!!

  13. Wotakoi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also love Lucky Star, so YAY!
  14. AHHH YOUVE BEEN ON THE FORUMS FOR A MONTH!! how do you feel??

    1. LaEspoir

      LaEspoir

      its been ok Ive made a bunch of friends like u who are super interesting to talk to.

       

    2. giuls

      giuls

      HOLY PEAKKK!

  15. An apple! Would you rather eat cereal for breakfast only or eggs?
  16. "how many flowers can I hold in my hand at once?"
  17. yup!!!! shes super cute!! SQUEEEEZE!!!!!!
  18. so many gambling websites make profiles here...ugh

  19. im starting my laundry....

    I'm bummed outttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt :((((

    1. Show previous comments  1 more
    2. LaEspoir

      LaEspoir

      Remembered this song by “remember sports - get bummed out” when reading this lol 

    3. giuls

      giuls

      @AnimedragonONE MORE LOAD IN THE DRYER AND ILL BE DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY

    4. Animedragon

      Animedragon

      I don't have a dryer, I have to hang my laundry up in the bathroom.

  20. hi ELLA!!!!!!!!!

    1. giuls

      giuls

      I also love Saiki K, would u want to be friends ^^!!!!

    2. Ella33

      Ella33

      Ahagahshs yessss

  21. im in hell

    1. giuls

      giuls

      at least im funny

    2. Heavenly_Garden

      Heavenly_Garden

      yeahh... at least we are

      this-is.gif.0422f93f3393c42ebb7b40520e618975.gif

  22. I am so disorganized THIS IS ALL MY FAULT NOBODY TRUST ME WITH A NYTHING EVER ALL IDO IS PROVCRASTINATE

    1. Show previous comments  3 more
    2. giuls

      giuls

      I hate it.... :(((((((((((((((((((((((((

    3. Animedragon

      Animedragon

      I was going to start a Procrastination Society.....

      ''''but I never got around to doing it.

    4. giuls

      giuls

      LOL true................  HAHA

  23. I FORGOT TO DO MY DAMN LAUNDRY TODAY IM SO MAD

    1. Show previous comments  4 more
    2. Heavenly_Garden

      Heavenly_Garden

      I mean... there is no escape 😭

      9f5dd7891c4ffb1748443ea9cf3f826c.jpg.2f953dd374988edd4b8640fed85306bb.jpg

    3. Animedragon

      Animedragon

      I often forget to do my laundry, and I stopped being a teenager decades ago 😁.

      I also often forget to do the ironing, and there's a pile of it waiting to be done but......

      .....watching anime is much more fun 🤣

    4. giuls

      giuls

      right?? who needs a job... (I actually just filled out a rehire form for my seasonal job!!)

      anime IS more fun. people need to understand that!!

×
×
  • Create New...