Jump to content

DJJAW04

AF Member
  • Posts

    258
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    5

Everything posted by DJJAW04

  1. Thank you for the extra step on explaining the correct information on the question. I wasn't sure how to reply to it correctly.
  2. Welcome to the Anime Forums.
  3. Hello BabisGR and welcome to the Anime Forums. For your Manga you are creating i would say post it in the Manga section. Or you can try something different and start a club for it. Wish you the awesome of luck with your manga. Did you also try creating a webpage for it when you are ready to publishing it?
  4. I have seen live action of some like America Version Death Note, FMA, and Bleach and i was really disappointed in all of them.
  5. Fist of the North Star Afro Samurai Black Clover Basilisk
  6. I could of sworn to turn left and not right at the cross road. Tails do you have my map???.
  7. Hello Zeke welcome to the Anime Forums.
  8. I am a huge fan of Hinata Hyuga.
  9. Hello KARU KIN welcome to the anime forums.
  10. DJJAW04

    Children

    Nope no kids for me.
  11. I have been watching anime since i first saw Sailor Moon so i am staying with it until the earth goes bye bye or i die of old age and turn to dust. So i am sticking with it.
  12. Hello Oldtaku welcome to the Anime Forum. Happy posting.
  13. Hello Marion welcome to the Anime Forum.
  14. I know about Elfen Lied. 1. Witch Hunter Robin 2. .hack//Liminality
  15. Played The Last Of Us Part 1 and a little of Resident Evil 4 Remake.
×
×
  • Create New...