Jump to content

Columbus

AF Member
  • Posts

    117
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by Columbus

  1. I don't care. It is a cartoon. I don't know why that bothers people.
  2. Columbus

    Proxy / VPN

    I have a question. Do any of you protect your privacy on the internet with proxies or VPN's? Search engines, forums ,and websites can trace your IP as well as your email to where you've been and as far back as your Internet service provider goes. I've been a huge victim of cyber bullying and this is my motivation as well as determination to be anonymous on the web. I've also been hacked multiple times on my computer. Ever since I've done my homework and started using proxies and vpn services. I've had less trouble and less worry. Tor / Cyber Ghost / Finch/ proxy4free.com are amazing to use as well as having peerblock to blot out other things from connecting to your computer. But most of all. I'm a huge Tor user and I feel that my privacy comes first. I also feel that the NSA has gotten worse, if not more nosy about what we all do on the Internet. So, It makes me want more privacy.
  3. I have many friends. We just don't hang out very often anymore.
  4. I'll have to go with PS4. Although the X-Box One is cool too.
  5. Columbus

    OS of Choice

    Window's 7 is my go to choice.
  6. Tor because it's a proxy and no one can track you at all while you're on it. It makes me feel really safe. I can't wait for Tor's new HORNET browser to be released.
  7. You forgot to include Tor in with that selection as it will always be the best browser.
  8. Just English. No other language.
  9. After midnight. 1:00 am or something like that.
  10. Most of the games I play are time consuming.
  11. Nice to meet all of you. I'm Columbus.
  12. Assassin's Creed. Because it is the game that got me playing the whooooolllllleee series from way back when.
  13. I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed 2
×
×
  • Create New...