Jump to content

mechaBD

AF Member
  • Posts

    568
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    16

Everything posted by mechaBD

  1. I have a hard time not talking to everyone about random things.
  2. Anything with cookie dough is my favorite. But I like all ice cream. I don't think I have had a kind I didn't like. I like custard too. My favorite custard the basic vanilla flavor.
  3. Trying to catch up on this seasons anime. What should I watch? Halp.

    1. Show previous comments  2 more
    2. mechaBD

      mechaBD

      Thanks for suggestions. I tried izetta and loss interest early. Does it get better. Did I drop it too early?

  4. D: Although I'm good swimmer I have the biggest fear of drowning. That must have been a terrifying experience. I love concurring my fear of heights.
  5. Wodahs beautiful dogs. This is my baby.
  6. Ill join and we can have a TOURNAMENT. You know like they do in anime?
  7. mechaBD

    Sup?

    Omg poor Donut-san.
  8. Oh man I am a ping pong machine. I LOVE ping pong. I can only have my volume on an even number.
  9. Ok but if you change your mind let us know donut-kun.
  10. I have a confession. I love cute anime's with adorable romantic couples. :3
  11. Can I have everyone other than Kirry post or pm me your time zones and what times work for you during the week? That way I can start trying to figure out the best time to get us all together.
  12. Are you sure Donut-sama? I am sure we could work something out.
  13. Of course. Thanks for joining us mimori-chan!
  14. Thanks for join us Gwen! I plan on getting everyone's time zones and schedules and maybe pick a weekly time where we can all be available? If that doesn't work I will have to figure something else out. But everyone will be notified.
  15. I do like the badge and level system. It looks pretty cool. As a member though I don't know how to get more badges or up my level. Did I miss something or do other people feel the same?
  16. Sounds good! If we can get a couple of more members we can start working out some times.
  17. Will do! Cirk thanks for the suggestion. I have heard of rabbit. We can defiantly do that. Would you like to join us?
  18. If we can get enough people to do this I would love to take the time to host it.
  19. What about peacock's nest?
  20. mechaBD

    Sup?

    Interesting. I was wondering where cinnamon roll came from.
  21. mechaBD

    Sup?

    Call him donut. Donuts > Cinnamon rolls
  22. mechaBD

    Sup?

    Welcome to AF. I hope you enjoy your stay.
  23. Oh I like the roll play section idea. I also think that would be a lot of fun. :3
  24. The larger avatars have nothing to do with bettering the forums. Its just a personal goal of mine that I threw in there for me. :3
×
×
  • Create New...