Jump to content

Loli

AF Member
  • Posts

    135
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    14

Everything posted by Loli

  1. Don't let em see you down.

  2. Endless nights arguing on the phone.
  3. You survived Monday, treat yourself with something you enjoy.

  4. There is always new limits you can break at something, won't know unless you keep trying.

  5. classic hand cream masturbation.
  6. Pat yourself on the back, you made it through the week.

    1. Loli

      Loli

      Which is why not everyone can keep up with life, only the strong willed prevail.

  7. I developed a crush for a new girl that's tending to a store close by, was buying oreos to make a frappe and she asked if I do indeed make em, I said yep and offered to make her one, she agreed so I made her one real quick and astonished her as she told me she didn't really think I'd make it, thought that I was kidding, she knocked on my doorstep to return the cup I made the frappe on looking sideways avoiding eye contact giving me a kinder surprise choco bar. I've never been given something back as a thank you, felt nice. I'll visit the store again and hope she's there again to make small talk as I buy some snacks! :3
  8. Today was a good day, getting paid tomorrow and treating myself!
×
×
  • Create New...