Jump to content

drill

AF Member
  • Posts

    1,924
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    97

Everything posted by drill

  1. I hope you like Yona of the Dawn then! Hm... you're username can probably be changed, although, I'm pretty sure I don't have the permissions to do that. You'll have to wait for @Optic to come online and tell him what you want to change it to. As for my favorite anime, you could say its a three way tie between Steins;Gate, Angel Beats, and Fate/Zero 2nd Season. I don't really think I could pick a favorite out of the bunch, as they are all just so good.
  2. You mean Yona of the Dawn? And if that is the case, then yes, I've seen both. If I were to say, I would suggest Yona of the Dawn over Sword Art Online. While SAO is alright, it really trails off near episode 17 or so, but before that it is pretty good.
  3. Welcome to Anime Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay Although, you haven't seen much anime, do you have a favorite so far?
  4. [spoiler=Episode 19]I had actually forgotten how this episode ended, and it was really entertaining watching it again. Especially how he predicted her every move.
  5. [spoiler=Episode 7]Overall, not a bad episode, just not great. It seems like Moraha and the one girl will fight it out in the next battle. Obviously since this will only be episode 8, Moraha will win, and most likely the new girl will break ties with Russia and add onto Moraha's growing harem.
  6. [spoiler=Episode 7]Wow, this anime is really turning out better than the first half. Seeing Slaine being the next king and him having full control over the army whereas Inaho is still just a commanding officer not even equivalent to being a Count. Slaine really reminds me of Lelouch and Light in how they use people to achieve what they want.
  7. Happy Birthday, Mason! :)

    1. Mason

      Mason

      Thanks I appreciate it :)

  8. drill

    OS of Choice

    What OS do you use? Windows, Mac, or Linux? Currently, I'm using Linux, specifically, Deepin. I've just grown tired of Windows after bugs and glitches that kept occurring. My least favorite one is where an application locks the sound up, and everything goes mute until you reboot. Perhaps all my issues were just compatibility issues with my hardware, but even then, its odd that Linux has better support for my hardware than Windows does.
  9. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SQ-EmJEQT8
  10. [spoiler=Episode 7]While not a bad episode, I kinda like Kato as a character better than Utaha. I have a feeling that the next episode will probably feature the manga artist as she hasn't had much screen time lately.
  11. Pretty good episode again this week. [spoiler=Episode 6]In case you couldn't tell by my new avatar, Shiina is my new favorite character for this show. Now that she has had more screen time, I think she is the most developed character out of the group, and really just makes this show what it couldn't be otherwise. Anyway, apparently any episode that doesn't have them describing food EVERY second of the episode is actually nice and refreshing.
  12. Pretty good episode this week. [spoiler=Episode 18]That performance was just amazing, and after that episode, it just made the Kousei x Nagi pairing all the more desirable. Unfortunately there are only 4 more episodes left, and since they mentioned two performances, it seems it might get crunched for time... unless there is a second season which would be amazing.
  13. Pretty good episode this week.[spoiler=Episode 7]Seriously, this anime has gotten much better since Fubuki changed groups. She does pretty well at being the flagship, and the battle was actually interesting as we already know they are not afraid to kill off characters if they have to. Fortunately, no one died though.
  14. That series is pretty good. I would suggest you make sure you read the four swords manga though, as its easily the best in the series.
  15. Will be starting Death Note - L gallery. After that, I'm thinking about either a Light gallery or moving on to do a Pandora Hearts gallery.

  16. Unfortunately, this week's episode wasn't all that good.[spoiler=Episode 7]First and foremost, they really need to choose someone as Tor's harem just keeps growing. Personally, I think Miyabi is the best girl as it seems that she has the most room for development. Julie is just kinda annoying and half of what she says is 'Ja'. Lilith is the only other real competitor, and I wouldn't mind if she won, but it seems highly unlikely as Tor turned her down earlier in the show twice.
  17. So, I'm a bit surprised I haven't posted this one yet, but here we go. I was originally doubting that this would turn out to be anything good, but it was probably the biggest surprise of last season. Although, it did kinda waver a bit in the middle episodes, it has been pretty solid thus far, and the OP is one of my favorites which I'll post in a spoiler below. I would suggest this anime to anyone looking for a good adventure type anime, and doesn't mind there being a reverse harem that is rarely even touched on.
  18. Fire Emblem Awakening - Hard/Classic. I was going to go for Lunatic/Classic, but the first five where just far more annoying than I remember doing them a couple months ago. Anyway, I'm actually replaying this not only because its one of my favorite games, but to get new support conversations as well. Current team: Chrom x Female Avatar Gregor x Panne Lonqu x Cordelia Gaius x Nowi Planned team: Chrom x Female Avatar Tiki x Nah Morgan x Lucina Yarne x Severa Yes, I realize some of these are only rank A supports, but I really don't feel like grinding that much in this playthrough, and I don't really plan to clear any of the DLC chapters this time either.
  19. Currently reading Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari chapter 12. I really wish this would update much faster as its one of the better titles, and it has a LONG way to go until it ever catches up with the web novel which is finished already. Although, if you look it up, it says it is still publishing, somewhere in the late 300's they started over at the beginning with the lancer as the MC this time around. Although, I doubt that part will be put into manga form due to the difficulty of reasoning why they would go all the way back and repeat the story, and that the later chapters are no where near as popular as the earlier ones. [spoiler=Chapter 12]This really didn't provide too much in any way. However, I thought that the MC took a 90 degree turn in this chapter as he used to be a lot more nice. Now he's just turning villainous.
  20. drill

    Pandora Hearts

    [spoiler=Chapter 102]I have honestly lost track of the entire story and most of the characters as well. Also, I thought Ada actually loved Vincent, when did that turn around...? Anyway, while this is still one of my favorite titles, I really hope they wrap it up soon so then I can go ahead and reread it and catch all the things I missed the first time due to forgetting things while it was publishing.
  21. Yep, thats right, its just that japanese music is all I listen to, and in turn, they happen to be anime themed as well. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiG8Eaqn5Y8
  22. So, I stumbled across an interesting little project while browsing the AniList forums called the AniList Collage Generator. All it does is create a 2x2 collage of cover images of recently watched anime on your AniList account. You also get a free link to share your image, so you don't have to host it yourself if you don't want to. For example, here is mine:
  23. Ugh... Optic beat me to it, stupid time zones. >_

    1. Seacliff

      Seacliff

      Those are like, my two favorite songs!

  24. Artist or Producer: Kairiki Bear & Shiomidu Artist's Homepage: http://www.nicovideo.jp/mylist/25602141 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkcdT_dHJVg
  25. Finished Fate/Stay Night UBW - [URL='http://animeforums.net/gallery/albums/saber.71/']Saber [/URL]gallery.

×
×
  • Create New...