Do you use any dietary supplements?

Seshi

I used to be pretty big on supplements when I was into bodybuilding - those days have passed, but I am still keen on vitamin supplements and probiotics. Though, I don’t strictly use protein powders, bulk powders, pre-workouts, creatine or aminos anymore.

What does your vitamin cabinet look like? If I may be so bold.

In the recent years I’ve tried Shakeology (which I liked the taste of, and the benefits of vitamins and probiotics) However, the cost has turned me off since I am no longer actively trying to be a coach, therefore, no longer getting the discount.

In the past few months I was using Alive multivitamin gummies - cuz they taste good 😁 and since I ran out, and I’ve got a Costco membership I decided to give a drink powder called Zip fizz a try. It’s a B vitamin/ caffeine soda replacement bev, that also has most of your daily vitamins and touts a rehydrating formula. It’s taste is bearable, but I don’t know if I’ll want to continue with it. Might just go back to having my coffee and multivitamin gummy to get me through the day.

I can However, always count on my probiotics to get me through any stomach bug or ailment. Turns it right around 🤗💩- happy turd

Whats your daily regimen look like?

1 hour ago, Seshi said:

What does your vitamin cabinet look like? If I may be so bold.

Small, white and Completely empty

Edited by Humbby
  • Funny 1

When it comes to vitamins specifically you don't usually need any supplement if you are healthy and have a balanced diet. If you are vegan or allergic to certain stuff, that's a different thing.

That being said, I eat worse than a caveman, meaning only the same un-nutritious stuff. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if I got scurvy at some point 😂So maybe supplementing wouldn't be the worst idea.

Since I used to be a very healthy eater, I never saw any use for vitamins (and any kind of container for them).

Edited by Illusion of Terra
  • Funny 1

6 minutes ago, VampireKnight19 said:

I take weight loss tablets and vitamins 

When I was on roxylean, I used it for cutting for a bb comp. that stuff had so much caffeine (who knows what else) in it that I felt like Superman 🤣but when I went off of it omg the headache was stupid bad. I didn’t even realize it was a caffeine withdrawal until I drank a rip-it and all was well again