Akagami no Shirayukihime

drill

[FLOAT_RIGHT]59e216bf455d4_ocover(1).jpg.f626175bc4d3af2c1f3a388650d7caef.jpg [/FLOAT_RIGHT]

Shirayuki was a young girl born with unique apple-red hair. She meets a famous but foolish Prince Raji, who falls in love with her at first sight and orders her to become his concubine. With nowhere else to go, Shirayuki cuts her hair and escapes to a neighboring country. While traversing through the forests, she meets a young boy, Zen, who helps her after she boldly cures his wounds but then gets poisoned by an apple given to Shirayuki. Meanwhile, Prince Raji sends out henchmen to search for her. What will happen to Shirayuki? What is Zen’s true character? A refreshing fantasy story between an optimistic heroine and a prince who constantly stays on her watch.

I haven't actually started this yet, but plan to within the next few days, maybe even today if I find the time for it. I have been planning to read this for a little while, and since the anime is going to be coming out soon, I thought it would be interesting to give it a go. Will post more about it later once I start reading.

• 4 months later...

So have you start reading yet? I finished reading it upto where it updated. Waiting the next chapter to come out. It has really nice story. I don't know how to explain about how much I loved it. I watched the first season of it so waiting for the second season to start and finish airing.

Edited by Guest

So have you start reading yet? I finished reading it upto where it updated. Waiting the next chapter to come out. It has really nice story. I don't know how to explain about how much I loved it. I watched the first season of it so waiting for the second season to start and finish airing.

Actually, I ended up just watching the anime without reading the manga. xD

Not really sure if I have the time to start reading this anytime soon with everything else I've planned to do. Perhaps I'll at least try starting it on Sunday.

I need to read this too. I hope to sometime this month.

I watched the first season and liked it. Such a nice heart warming story. I just read a few days ago that we are getting a second season in January. I'm excited for that as well. ^_^