Rokka: Braves of the Six Flowers (Rokka no Yuusha)

drill

The suspense! It really is hard to tell who the seventh is, but I would probably guess it being Goldof. Mainly because Mora was shocked to see her former comrade killed. Also, we already know it can't be the princess, Adlet, Hans, Chamot or Flamie. That leaves Goldof and Mora. For some reason, I have a feeling it could work since he isn't a saint either.

This anime has been annoying me more than anything else , it was glaringly obvious that the person who should have been under the most suspicion from the beginning of the whole 7th thing is Mora (she had the freaking key , who else could have set a trap inside without turning on the alarm other than the person with the key nut no they turn on Flemmie and Adlette) or Goldov faking so that he can spend some time with the princess (idiot that she is) , but I am mostly sure that they are trying to make us suspect them and then they are going to tell us that there has been some change and that one of them is beyond the power of a brave and that it was all just a misunderstanding.

If it is I am going to rage kill this anime for being so pointless and wasting more than half of the episodes on this 7th thing.

Honestly, I wanted to like this anime a lot more than I do, but that ending really killed it for me. It just left way too many questions, and barely filled in the answers. This would have done better if they scrapped the romance, and had revealed who the seventh was earlier so then they would have actually had time to fight the demon god.

I'm screaming

this is not okay

I totally did not expect Nachentanya to be a lowkey psychopath, and I agree with Drill, too many questions have been left unanswered.

I really hope a second season is coming to answer more questions and maybe actually see the battle with the demon king >.>

First of all, I want to take a moment to appreciate Adlet's fabulous hair...

ok,time's up

This anime needs to be burned and never be showed again ._. ok, it wasn't that bad actually buuut...meh...I don't even know what to say...It started off nicely, then at some point it turned weird but that last episode was a titanic failure.....WHY did they even add another seventh??? It was the most idiotic thing one could think of.... I was hoping for a second season but now I'm not so sure about it........ ahfvuxyqe26 I'm outta here

This anime died for me at around the same time the seventh thing started.

I don't think this even deserves to be aired , the main story was lost after about four or five episodes , and this thing between Flemie and Adlet is just about the only redeeming factor in the whole series and it is terribly planned.

Adding another seventh "just like that" is just a cop out to increase the amount of airing episodes and scrape in some more cash , this is ultimately a dead series at it's core and it is a shame as the main story could have actually been good if it wasn't completely ignored for 90% of the anime.

• Agree 1

• 4 months later...
  • Geano locked this topic