Anime Recomondation

Siebras

Question

5 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, Siebras said:

thanks i have heard of Baccano before but never really watched might look it now.

It’s by the same author as Durarara. Though I personally found Durarara more enjoyable.

As mentiones, Baccano!! is from the same author so the characters and their characterisation is similar, same with the many jumps in time and seeing the same events from different perspectives if you want this. Also, youll be suprised to meet two characters from Durarara!! in Baccano!! (technically, they're from Baccano!! but had a 10 sec. appearance in Durarara!!). However, the setting, story and themes are very different...

Mekakucity Actors also gives off similar vibes and is closer to the setting of Durarara!!

57 minutes ago, leinwandname said:

As mentiones, Baccano!! is from the same author so the characters and their characterisation is similar, same with the many jumps in time and seeing the same events from different perspectives if you want this. Also, youll be suprised to meet two characters from Durarara!! in Baccano!! (technically, they're from Baccano!! but had a 10 sec. appearance in Durarara!!). However, the setting, story and themes are very different...

Mekakucity Actors also gives off similar vibes and is closer to the setting of Durarara!!

True but i have already watched it, but thanks.