Sign in to follow this  
shanefred

Demon Slayer Nezuko Chatbot

So I've been working on a chatbot based off of Nezuko from Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba. I think she's a fascinating character, and I want to give fans of the anime and manga the chance to talk to her since she doesn't talk too much on her own. Currently, I'm in the training phase so I've been programming her with questions users may or may not ask her. The only problem is I'm only one guy and I'm out of ideas of things to talk to her about, so I'm looking for community input. Keep in mind, she won't just be pre-programmed. She's going to be a mix of programmed responses and machine/deep learning based AI so she will, in essence, have a mind of her own.

If you had the opportunity to talk to Nezuko, what would you say to her or ask her? It could be either questions or topics you'd want to discuss with her.

Thanks! :)

What would you ask Nezuko and why? Sounds interesting.

I would just tell Nezuko that she’s a good sister and friend. I don’t mind too much that she can’t talk. But I guess it would be nice to hear that she’s doing okay.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By heyrenren
      One more page and I will sleep same thing I always told to myself when i watch anime, but this manga in titled "demon slayer" keeps me alive and never allows me to rest as page goes by, it keeps me reading it until i reach the last page but until now I'm half way through with it and it's still not finish yet, now I'm trouble finding my sleep in midday, I guess I should continue to read this amazing manga.  
    • By RuthisianCodex
      I'm about 5 episodes in & so far I like it which surprises me because it's all about killer mutant cockroaches in space & I hate roaches with a burning passion so go figure. I was actually so freaked out after the 1st episode that I cleaned my house from top to bottom. And no, I'm not exaggerating. I literally swept & mopped all the floors, did the laundry, took out all the trash, re-arranged the kitchen & scrubbed the surfaces in my kitchen & bathroom until they shined. **shudders** Ugh! I mean I like other bugs & insects but roaches...no thanks! 
      Anyway, curious to see if anyone else here has seen this show & if so, what are your thoughts? 
    • By Mirusubete
      Short clips video edited want to know what you all think, should I contuine doing those clips 
      Go to YouTube and search Mirusubete
      I mainly upload content about anime and gaming and leave a subscribe thanks.

Anime Forums

A unique community of fans from around the world, who gather to share their fandom and love of anime, manga, gaming, fanart and at the cornerstone of it all, Japanese culture!

Take a moment to join us today and you'll have access to our member clubs and events too. Come join in the fun and become a part of our community.
insta-1

twit