Helllo AF! Im BrysonMedia but you all can call me BM! Im an active lover of anime and this is only my 2nd forum so Im a bit of a newbie. My fav animes are DBZ,MHA,TG,and Soul Eater. Im curently trying to start Bleach. Im super exicited to be joining you guys!!!!!!

• Like 1

Welcome!!

• Like 1

Hey...a fellow new AF member here..I haven't got much to do..up for a chat or something?...about anime ofcourse..(I couldn't think of a better way to phrase this..I hope this doesn't creep you out..)

• Like 1

No no! Dont worry lol, Im no snowflake! Yeah Id love to chat! Bc its late where I am, what about tommorow?

2 hours ago, Brysonmedia said:

No no! Dont worry lol, Im no snowflake! Yeah Id love to chat! Bc its late where I am, what about tommorow?

Sure man!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Selkies
      Hello all, 
      Here's a general discussion on who you think is the best/fav Akatsuki memeber.
      Kisame is mine. Its really too bad Samehada likes octopus though...

• By lens
      heyy
      i was wondering if there could be a way to reunite all the tsubasa fans to pressure clamp into remaking the series like it is in the manga
      or at least to continue it
    • By Akane-chan
      Not many people I know talk about the manga/anime  Kiniro Mosaic or known as "Hello Kinmoza". 
      It's a cute slice of life  😆
      What it's about:    Shinobu went to England for a home-stay when she was in middle school and the place she'd be staying had a child around her age. When she arrived, she found out that girl her age didn't know Japanese and Shinobu didn't know English. So they're only conversations were "Konichiwa, Hello!". Even though there conversations were limited, they still became friends. Once Shinobu left to go back to Japan, Alice learned Japanese. Alice surprised Shinobu and went to Japan to see her. Shinobu is....

That's all I'll say! If you like this crap thing I wrote and are interested in the manga/anime I'm pretty sure you can stream it on Crunchyroll and HiDive. The manga is a Four-Panel, just a heads up.

• By Nattyisthebest
      Helloooo everyone need some opinions ideas etc. On mayuri kurotsuchi, what do you think his backstory was?? What do you think of him? Hate,love him??

Anime Forums

A unique community of fans from around the world, who gather to share their fandom and love of anime, manga, gaming, fanart and at the cornerstone of it all, Japanese culture!

Take a moment to join us today and you'll have access to our member clubs and events too. Come join in the fun and become a part of our community.
insta-1

twit