Konnichiwa!

Otaku4ever

So I'm new here... I signed up mainly to talk to other otakus because I don't really know that many people in real life who are relly interested in anime and it makes me feel a little... well... odd? (I'm not a really hardcore otaku yet I've only been watching anime and reading manga for the past 3 or 4 years and I've FULLY read/watched only 18 anime/manga. Plz dont judge me!!! DX)

• Like 3

Hello and welcome to the forum Otaku-san , Yuuki desu , I hope you have fun here :P

I'm not a really hardcore otaku yet I've only been watching anime and reading manga for the past 3 or 4 years and I've FULLY read/watched only 18 anime/manga. Plz dont judge me!!! DX

Everyone has to start at some point :P and don't forget you've read/watched more anime and manga than some people have seen their entire life (those sad souls :'( I weep for them)

I don't really know that many people in real life who are really interested in anime and it makes me feel a little... well... odd?

There's nothing odd about liking anime , you will probably find out over time how big the Aniverse is and make a whole bunch of new friends.

Welcome to Anime Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :)

Have any favorite anime and/or manga?

Favorite genre of music?

Well I dont have ONE anime that I like most of all but I really liked Deadman wonderland (especially in the manga) and I will probabably remember Inuyasha as my childhood anime. I also like Studio Ghibli films in general.

As for music... I like electro I guess? I also like SOME nightcore and of course Vocaloids!

Hello and welcome to the forum Otaku-san , Yuuki desu , I hope you have fun here :P

Everyone has to start at some point :P and don't forget you've read/watched more anime and manga than some people have seen their entire life (those sad souls :'( I weep for them)

There's nothing odd about liking anime , you will probably find out over time how big the Aniverse is and make a whole bunch of new friends.

Thanks! ^_^

Hello Otaku4ever, welcome to Anime Forums. :)

(I'm not a really hardcore otaku yet I've only been watching anime and reading manga for the past 3 or 4 years and I've FULLY read/watched only 18 anime/manga. Plz dont judge me!!! DX)

We welcome all anime fans, both casual and hardcore. ;) Nice to have you on-board.

• 2 weeks later...
So I'm new here... I signed up mainly to talk to other otakus because I don't really know that many people in real life who are relly interested in anime and it makes me feel a little... well... odd? (I'm not a really hardcore otaku yet I've only been watching anime and reading manga for the past 3 or 4 years and I've FULLY read/watched only 18 anime/manga. Plz dont judge me!!! DX)

notice me sempia

• Like 1

Doo itashimashite. We are all a little odd here, the nature of being Otaku. Did you know that approximately 1/3rd of all media entertainment in Japan is animation? TV, Movies, Series, Print, OVA... so no, we're not that odd. Perhaps living in the wrong country, but not that odd...

Ja Ne