Seraph of the End: Battle in Nagoya

drill

[FLOAT_RIGHT]12003959_1659919234245590_6638390119090333728_n.jpg.49f4cbcbf6f05937de1fcf75c8bca223.jpg [/FLOAT_RIGHT]

Yuuichirou has reunited with Mikaela at the Shinjuku Battle. But Mikaela was turned into a vampire... To save the "family," and to protect his fellow members, Yuuichirou needed to gain knowledge and power. He searched for ways to bring back vampire to human beings, and at the same time, trained hard working on the Cursed Gear.

Meanwhile, Kureto calls Guren and tells him a shocking truth. That in one month, the main unit of the vampire will start attacking Tokyo. To get a head start against vampires, Kureto orders Guren to go to Nagoya. The noble extermination mission is about to open fire!

The second season of Owari no Seraph. While I have taken the liberty to read the manga, I do know all of what will happen within this season. However, since this was announced at the same time as season 1, it may very well go for an anime original ending. While that isn't bad necessarily, I just hope they use their budget wiser than that of the first season.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe they started the second season with a recap episode ._. I mean, not that much time has passed since the end of the first season.... I didn't even bother to watch all of it, my eyes are precious to me.....

Edited by Guest

I can't believe they started the second season with a recap episode ._. I mean, not that much time has passed since the end of the first season.... I didn't even bother to watch all of it, my eyes are precious to me.....

thats only episode 0 though, so I dont think it can be counted as first episode :P.

looking forward to this.

Edited by Guest

thats only episode 0 though, so I dont think it can be counted as first episode :P.

still, it was useless....it's only been a few months since the first season. Other second seasons take years to be released but don't bother viewers with recaps -_-

• Agree 1

still, it was useless....it's only been a few months since the first season. Other second seasons take years to be released but don't bother viewers with recaps -_-

well you definitely have a point, but for a lot of people episode 0 was needed because well they really miss Owari no Seraph xD.

• Funny 1

First episode was great!

So finally we're learning more about the different factions within the Vampire Extermination Unit. And Yu is going to be more proficient with the use of his Cursed Gear now.

I wonder if we'll be seeing a love triangle between Yu, Mutsuba and Shinoa. (o^.^o)

owari-no-seraph-season-2-mutsuba-yu.thumb.jpg.baf3d33f54d433ca12b44f5f1cf77e16.jpg

Oh yeah Mika... didn't realy do anything. And he is the whole reason behind Yu's resolve. Hope that changes.

@drill: also updated the slider image with the new poster image. Saved the old one just in case you prefer the older one.

owari-no-seraph-season-2-shinoa-yu.thumb.jpg.b8c2470c0d9f5e95818c0c0d0a6e37ca.jpg

@drill: also updated the slider image with the new poster image. Saved the old one just in case you prefer the older one.

Ah, yeah, thanks for doing that. At the time I did it, there really wasn't much selection to choose from.

Okay episode, the only part that I particularly liked was the fight scene at the Hiragi office. Other than that though, nothing too impressive in comparison to how the manga handled the content. I'll probably keep watching anyway though, as there are a few scenes that will be better animated.

• Agree 1

First episode was okay, had good moments and boring moments imo... Yu seems like less of an annoying ratface and that's good... On the other hand, Mika has gotten more I-really-wanna-kick-you-in-the-stomack-ish (he needs to dye his hair black and turn emo, that'll suit him better xD). Also, I don't really get Guren's attitude....one moment he's like:'I'm such a bastard and I only care about me' and the next he's:'You're my friend.And you,too...and you over there...OH!You!YEAH!You're my friend as well ^_^ '. Anyway, overall it wasn't bad....it actually gave me hope that it's gonna be better than the first season....

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

I enjoyed the first episode.

I was kind of surprised to learn it was the orphanage that was experimenting on Yu and the others. I had assumed it was the people he was under now. I can't wait to find out what happens next!

This episode was pretty good.

It's just like Yu to try to become friends with a demon :P

That being said, Yu's demon is cute xP

I'm looking forward to Yu using his demon ability in battle!

Poor Vampires :P

I can't wait for next week's episode!

I rather enjoyed this week's episode. Seeing Yoichi just casually kill all those enemies and coming back to the group like it was normal was quite funny. :P

Poor Vampires :P

Poor vampires? Why?

So, I was a bit surprised as they skipped several things that should have been mentioned already. Maybe they will mention a few of them next episode...?

I rather enjoyed this week's episode. Seeing Yoichi just casually kill all those enemies and coming back to the group like it was normal was quite funny. :P

That was pretty funny xP

Poor vampires? Why?

I kind of feel sorry for them. I guess it's mainly because I don't like the majority of the humans (the only humans I like are Yu and company minus Kimizuki. He gets on my nerves)

If you removed Yu and company from the anime, I would probably side with the vampires.

A good episode, and yuu's power from ashuramaru is pretty cool, I dont think its op though.

(the only humans I like are Yu and company minus Kimizuki. He gets on my nerves)

[spoiler=.jpg]HiNDLkx.thumb.jpg.01fcfd07474d9b32ef1da44ef63a99c7.jpg

And I just realized that ashuramaru is actually not a girl....

Edited by Guest

I officially don't like Guren.

I detect buds of romance between Shinoa and Yu!!!! <3 <3

I really like the pink haired vampire....

Yep, Yu, Shinoa and the pink haired vampire are definitely my top three favorite characters.

I'm looking forward to next week's episode!!!

What!? Why not? Guren is an amazing character, imo.

This week's episode was alright. I feel like they rushed over the breakfast conversation in comparison to the manga, as I was expecting them to talk longer. Other than that though, this upcoming arc will be amazing to see in anime format. Look forward to the next episode! :)

I officially never liked Guren cause he reminds me of one of my teachers in high school...one of those I don't wanna remember ._.(I met him last week and he asked me if I missed him and I said no...in his face xD I'd do the same to Guren...)

I detect buds of romance between Shinoa and Yu!!!! <3 <3

Now that Yu doesn't get on my nerves with his attitude, I ship them :P I think that would make the anime a lot more interesting

Anyway, the latest episode was the first one of ons I've enjoyed in a while. It got me really curious about what's gonna happen next (plz don't disappoint meh =^= )

Edited by Guest

What!? Why not? Guren is an amazing character, imo.

He has his own agenda and I don't trust him.

This week's episode was alright. I feel like they rushed over the breakfast conversation in comparison to the manga, as I was expecting them to talk longer.

I wish they had spent more time on the conversation. There was so much to discuss.

Other than that though, this upcoming arc will be amazing to see in anime format. Look forward to the next episode! :)

I can't wait! This anime is freaking awesome!

This episode was pretty good. I was a little surprised with how immature and incompetent Shinoa actually is...

If Guren had been a true enemy, they would all be dead. I'm looking forward to seeing how they adapt to work as a team.

Such a good episode. A lot of things were done really nice that really couldn't be depicted in the manga completely. Really look forward to the next episode where they will actually fight some vampires.

Shinoa finally got scolded for her smug and silly behaviour. :|

Good episode though. Although there's less action it is focusing nicely on character relationships and looks to be building up towards an epic battle..

Also, how not to shake someone's hand:

seraph-of-the-end-yu-handshake.gif.9c04df388404a0a55317fc4e379bcf9d.gif

As for Mika... Krul's blood no longer satisfies him now? How will he get his fix now? >_<

Edited by Guest

This episode was pretty cool. Seeing the teams working together to take down the noble was nice and the fight was executed nicely. I can't wait for next week's episode!

I'm surprised I didn't already reply to this. :P

While a good episode this week, the anime skipped out on some of the chemistry between the two teams. Also, the next episode with the fight against Crowley will be quite epic animated! I really look forward to it. :)

While a good episode this week, the anime skipped out on some of the chemistry between the two teams.

I was also quite disappointed that we didn't get to see some of the stuff that happened in the manga ... but the fight with the progenitor was awesome.

• Like 2

So, they're catching up to the manga a lot faster than I was expecting. Still, the main fight that I'm looking forward to will come in the next episode. It was still sad to see so many of them get wiped out by that sudden attack though.

• Geano locked this topic