Hi

MediaConsumesMe

I've been into anime now for about a year, since covid 19 hit. Just looking for few people to talk about my new found interest, and talk characters, plots and themes in the shows I've grown to enjoy over the last year. 

Always looking for new shows, as I've hit a snag in what to watch as of late. 

1 hour ago, Kreideprinz said:

Welcome to the Anime Forums. 🙂

Psycho Pass, Berserk, Monster? Good taste. 

You could try Ergo Proxy, Paranoia Agent, Death Parade or Tokyo Ghoul if you haven't yet. 

There's also B: the Beginning but it's less talked about, so I don't know if it will interest you. 

These are mainly psychological thrillers, supernatural/horror types of anime. 

Great to have you on the forum. Reach out if you need anything! Lots of great people here. 😄

I've watched Ergo, I have paranoia agent on dvd just need to get around to watch it. I will also look into the begining. 

On 12/6/2021 at 4:59 PM, Otaking66lives said:

Welcome to the Insanity! Avoid that dark corner over there....*points*....that's the newbie dungeon...don't ask....

This forum scare me even more now... 😨

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Soramee_ said:

This forum scare me even more now... 😨

On 12/6/2021 at 6:40 PM, MediaConsumesMe said:

@Otaking66lives okay, thanks for the heads up. I swear this whole conversation was like the moment we're a character gets told vital clues by the plot but due to lacking context or experience fails to learn anything. 

Don’t think on it over much, humor is highly subjective after all 😂 One of the reasons I stuck around here was the members didn’t seem judgmental or cliquey. I didn’t even bother with an intro, just responded to someone’s “Help Me Identify This Anime” post (Requiem from the Darkness, if memory serves). Sadly activity has fallen off the past year, all the more reason we need new members, if they’re active participants, so much the better. I’m kind of sporadic with my posts. Sometimes just a meme or referencing an ANN article, other times a rambling wall of text. Where ever my whims lead I guess. 
We all started somewhere, just go at your own pace & enjoy the ride (need to take my own advice more ofren). Just to clarify, I don’t have any official title or role here, just a no-lifer (socially) who made himself at home :P 

Edited by Ohayotaku
  • Funny 2

31 minutes ago, Ohayotaku said:

Don’t think on it over much, humor is highly subjective after all 😂 One of the reasons I stuck around here was the members didn’t seem judgmental or cliquey. I didn’t even bother with an intro, just responded to someone’s “Help Me Identify This Anime” post (Requiem from the Darkness, if memory serves). Sadly activity has fallen off the past year, all the more reason we need new members, if they’re active participants, so much the better. I’m kind of sporadic with my posts. Sometimes just a meme or referencing an ANN article, other times a rambling wall of text. Where ever my whims lead I guess. 
We all started somewhere, just go at your own pace & enjoy the ride (need to take my own advice more ofren). Just to clarify, I don’t have any official title or role here, just a no-lifer (socially) who made himself at home :P 

Don’t worry I already love this forum and I don’t think of leaving soon 😄

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MediaConsumesMe said:

Hi, I see you're a Dragon Ball fan. How many episodes are in that show, I know from a friend its a lot, but I assume its less than One Piece which I heard hit 1000 episodes. 

Yeah ONE PIECE did hit 1000 ep 2 weeks ago I think 

• Informative 1