what's your most nostalgic game?

shaxstax

for me it would have to be either zelda oot or just cause 2 . i know just cause 2 isn't that old but i was 10 at the time and me and my brother played the poop out of that game so it holds dear memories. zelda oot was my first ever game to play through so you can imagine why i like it so much, my brother and me would play it for hours and would feel like we were going on a huge adventure X3

For me, probably the original Super Mario Bros for the NES. It was so much fun and it was such a simple time. lol Never mind, Mario Bros 2 and 3. Yup. No no...the first 2 games in general coupled with the Super Mario Bros Super Show...total nostalgia trip. ^_^

I remember when I first played OoT. I received the very first version (since it was preordered) for the N64 for Christmas of 1998. Loved it!

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

Power Rangers for SNES
Oh man, I remember that game. Used to play it all the time despite my not being a Power Rangers fan. My younger cousins were and they had the game. I always liked using Trini and Billy...depending on the level.
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...