Noob alert

Oheyo! So I my name is Tesla and i'm a 20 year old female ;3;

I know what i'm doing but I don't at the exact same time. I come from another site called anispace.net which has forums! I've also been on myanimelist a little and I might make a new account there since it's been years ;3;

Anyway, I love animals, dogs being my favorite animal of all time and I freak out when I see one. xD

Dr.Pepper is my drink along with sweet tea. omgyum <3

I'm not a big food eater, rice noodles being my favorite though.

I love reading, writing, dancing, singing, playing in the rain, and meeting new people!

In Janurary i'm going to school so I can be an RN. As much as I love animals I love people as well and wish to help them in anyway I can. I also love the feeling of being the reason someone has a better day. I honestly care about others waaay more than I care about myself and i've been scolded for that countless times ;3;

I live in the state of Missouri and it's boring af here. My dream is to go to Germany, Hawaii, France, Greece and Italy.

Uh...idk what else to put so please if you have any other questions ask away!

OH and if I do anything wrong please just let me know and i'll be sure not to do it again ;3;

Thank you so much for reading this and have a nice day everyone ^-^

Ciao. ܤ

Welcome to Anime Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :)

been on myanimelist a little and I might make a new account there since it's been years ;3;

I would actually check out anilist.co if I were you, as the site is much more modern.

Dr.Pepper is my drink along with sweet tea. omgyum 3

I approve of this. ;)

Do you have any favorite anime and/or manga?

Favorite genre(s) of music?

Welcome to Anime Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :)

Thank you! ^-^

I would actually check out anilist.co if I were you, as the site is much more modern.

And i'll check it out :3

I approve of this. ;)

Do you have any favorite anime and/or manga?

Favorite genre(s) of music?

Honestly I haven't watched anime in so long D: But my all time favorite would have to be your lie in April.

It's such a beautiful but sad anime ;3;

And i'm a sucker for those kind of animes xD

As for manga I have yet to read many, but my two favorites would be daytime shooting star and Ao Haru Ride.

I enjoyed the Ao Haru Ride anime but not as much as the manga. The anime kinda disappointed me honestly :c

As for music I listen to just about everything. But what you would catch me listening to most is Alternative pop and dubstep/techno type stuff xD

My favorite bands being Dead by April, DeadMau5, Asking Alexandria, Nickelback, Three Days Grace, Bullet for my valentine, Being Me The Horizon ect!

• Like 1

Welcome to anime forums, have fun and enjoy your time here enju_grin_icon_by_magical_icon-d7qhpb3.gif.7444d28ccd1bf61e07f4f3f76f44ad40.gif .

You might get a long well with bunny, hey @Evil Bunny of Doom, she apparently likes dog and noodles and she also wanted to travel to Greece :3, I saw some similarities too xD.

*whispers* btw dont worry she is not evil like her username states xD.

once again welcome, hope you can be active here.

Edited by Guest

Hello and welcome, always great to have another person that loves Dr. Pepper on board~

In Janurary i'm going to school so I can be an RN. As much as I love animals I love people as well and wish to help them in anyway I can. I also love the feeling of being the reason someone has a better day.ܤ

That's very awesome of you. I had a bit of an extended stay in a hospital years ago and the RN's played a huge role in keeping my spirits up. When everything around you is bleak, having people who do their best to make you comfy and make you smile makes an amazing difference. I wish you luck with school ^^

Edited by Guest

Honestly I haven't watched anime in so long D: But my all time favorite would have to be your lie in April.

As am I. xD Your Lie in April is 6th on my list with a score of 99/100.

dubstep/techno type stuff xD

Im quite a fan of dubstep and techno as well.

Welcome to anime forums, have fun and enjoy your time here enju_grin_icon_by_magical_icon-d7qhpb3.gif.65975e60ec421445619c84b27bc55448.gif .

You might get a long well with bunny, hey @Evil Bunny of Doom, she apparently likes dog and noodles and she also wanted to travel to Greece :3, I saw some similarities too xD.

*whispers* btw dont worry she is not evil like her username states xD.

once again welcome, hope you can be active here.

I'm actually kinda shy when it comes to saying hi to people first and idk how to comment on other peoples pages yet ;_; LOL I'm such a noob x'D

I'm quite evil though >:3 muahaha

Hello and welcome, always great to have another person that loves Dr. Pepper on board~

That's very awesome of you. I had a bit of an extended stay in a hospital years ago and the RN's played a huge role in keeping my spirits up. When everything around you is bleak, having people who do their best to make you comfy and make you smile makes an amazing difference. I wish you luck with school ^^

Yeah Dr.Pepper is what keeps me awake at work honestly xD Coffee puts me to sleep unlike Dr.Pepper I HAVE NO IDEA WHY. I'M JUST WEIRD.

Awh i'm glad they did :3

Yeah my older sister is an RN and I look up to her.

I hope to be one of those RNs one day though *^* -makes it my goal-

I'm actually kinda shy when it comes to saying hi to people first and idk how to comment on other peoples pages yet ;_; LOL I'm such a noob x'D

I'm quite evil though >:3 muahaha

Dont worry, she will probably see this xD.

wait you are? why? we need more kind people here xD.

Edited by Guest

As am I. xD Your Lie in April is 6th on my list with a score of 99/100.

Im quite a fan of dubstep and techno as well.

I know this is about getting to know me but what kind of techno/dubstep do you listen to? xD

Dont worry, she will probably see this xD.

wait you are? why? we need more kind people here xD.

Okay! xD I need to get over my shyness though ;u; uguu

and uh idk I just wanted a reason to use ">:3" eue;;

I've never listened to anything touhou D: what songs do you recommend?

I'm going to give a lazy answer and just say listen to the tracks in this playlist:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjPwgReiXlw&index=1&list=PLE83AE2DD522B6CF9

As for a song, #14, 57, and 105 on that list is are some of my favorites.

Edited by Guest

Green (positive) ratings are given when a person gives a:

1. Like
  2. Agree
  3. Funny
  4. Winner
  5. Informative
  6. Friendly
  7. Useful
  8. Creative

rating to your post. All the others go to black (neutral) ratings. If you scroll up a bit, you will see I liked one of your posts, that is why you have one already.

Green (positive) ratings are given when a person gives a:

1. Like
  2. Agree
  3. Funny
  4. Winner
  5. Informative
  6. Friendly
  7. Useful
  8. Creative

rating to your post. All the others go to black (neutral) ratings. If you scroll up a bit, you will see I liked one of your posts, that is why you have one already.

OH the band/anime one I see it now xD Thank you for explaining that :3

OH the band/anime one I see it now xD Thank you for explaining that :3

Yep, np.

Also, by chance, being that you like dubstep/techno, do you like nightcore at all? (the people that do it well, not just some random nightcore where the person has no clue what they are doing. :P) If so, you might want to check out this channel: Sanuksanan Nightcore

Yep, np.

Also, by chance, being that you like dubstep/techno, do you like nightcore at all? (the people that do it well, not just some random nightcore where the person has no clue what they are doing. :P) If so, you might want to check out this channel: Sanuksanan Nightcore

I love nightcore! I subscribed to them so I can check them out after work tomorrow *^*

• Like 1

I love nightcore! I subscribed to them so I can check them out after work tomorrow *^*

Oh, cool! Glad I asked! (I was actually a bit worried that you might hate nightcore. >_<)

Anyway, I hope you like the channel. :)

Oheyo! So I my name is Tesla and i'm a 20 year old female ;3;

Hello and welcome to Anime Forums! I hope you enjoy your time here!

Tesla is a pretty name <3

I love reading, writing, dancing, singing, playing in the rain, and meeting new people!

Who's your favorite author? (as a fellow reader, I know how tough answering the favorite book question is xP)

What do you write?

Are you a soprano or an alto?

In Janurary i'm going to school so I can be an RN.

Good luck! RN school is TOUGH. It's even worse than my major which is math.

I also love the feeling of being the reason someone has a better day. I honestly care about others waaay more than I care about myself and i've been scolded for that countless times ;3;

That's exactly how I feel about my closest friends. I would forfeit my life without hesitation for them.

Your Lie in April was so great! The music was phenomenal. It was sad but it didn't make me cry. Truth be told, the only anime to seriously make me cry my heart out was Clannad which has recently become my absolute favorite anime beating Toradora which is quite the accomplishment for an anime.

Hello and welcome to Anime Forums! I hope you enjoy your time here!

Tesla is a pretty name <3

Thank you so very much <3 I hate my name but i'm so glad you like it!

And thanks for the welcome :3 it's nice to be a noob in such a sweet community!

Who's your favorite author? (as a fellow reader, I know how tough answering the favorite book question is xP)

What do you write?

Are you a soprano or an alto?

Ohmygosh yeah that is a hard question to answer D: One of my favorites are Sarah Dressen but I can't think of the other authors name ><

I usually write poetry. BUT I'M TOO EMBARRESSED TO POST ANY. And for stories I like writing short scary/romance ones x'D

I'm an alto though I like to pretend I can be Soprano and go as high as my voice will let me til it cracks :3

Good luck! RN school is TOUGH. It's even worse than my major which is math.

Thank you! Yeah I know it's going to be but in the end it's going to be well worth it! Also I suck in math. So if I need help in any math class i'm coming to you mmkay, math-senpai?

That's exactly how I feel about my closest friends. I would forfeit my life without hesitation for them.

Yeah I would to. My friends mean the world to me. Heck i'd do anything to help anyone in need just because that's the type of person I am xD

Your Lie in April was so great! The music was phenomenal. It was sad but it didn't make me cry. Truth be told, the only anime to seriously make me cry my heart out was Clannad which has recently become my absolute favorite anime beating Toradora which is quite the accomplishment for an anime.

Meep I forgot about Clannad and Toradora. Clannad made me bawl my eyes out but not like Your Lie In April xD AND TORADORA WAS SO CUTE OMF. I love Taiga *^*