One Punch Man

Yuuki_Radosian

[FLOAT_RIGHT]visual_01_over.thumb.jpg.5ae1880e364fac934fd6b3008a9acba4.jpg [/FLOAT_RIGHT]

The story revolves around a super hero who has trained so hard that his hair has fallen out and who can overcome any enemy with one punch. However , because he is so strong , he has become bored and frustrated with winning all his battles so easily.

This is from Madhouse and from what I saw of what I think was the pilot , that was released about 3 weeks ago , it will definitely hold up as it has great visuals and great fights and a load of comedy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-dWr3aoot4

Edited by Guest

I have never heard of this but I checked out the anime and I can't wait for the next episode! 3

I actually only heard of it through an IRL Otaku friend of mine who was reading the manga , he can't dl things so he get's me to dl some anime for him from time to time and in return he turns me onto awesome series from time to time (like this one).

• Like 1

I was slightly surprised that Saitama only got a C Rank and I suspect that Genos will be attributed with most of their future wins but I doubt Saitama will stay at C Rank throughout the entire series , I expect that there will soon be a fight with the No.1 A Rank soon enough and I hope it will as good as I think it will be.

Saitama's little play punch at Genos was amazingly awesome.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

I have to Hit myself for not putting this up earlier but I realized something when watching the OP for One Punch Man back when Episode 2 was released.

[spoiler=WTF Zeno?]Zeno Zoldyck (Killua's grandfather [HxH])59e216cde9c65_ZenoZoldyk.thumb.jpg.e7a48928c8464ba12774ca9cc2c6bed1.jpg

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...

I feel like Saitama never tries in his fights and never will try to give it his all. But that's what I like about his character though so I ain't even mad. He's just so OP that nobody will ever beat him. Like the trend is that the series tends to build up villains to look powerful and impossible to beat, and that ends up being the signal for; "that guy is gonna whooped with 'one punch'".

i really enjoyed this episode because of what happened with Mumen Raider and his unyieding justice and the fact that he actually recognizes Saitama both for his strength and as a fellow hero and hopefully soon , a friend.

Another great moment in this episode was when Saitama literally PUNCHED THE RAIN AWAY @_@

[spoiler=Do not open if you have epilepsy]59e216d0ea934_PunchtheRainaway.gif.2a6d90d130ead978b97cafc0a4cd689b.gif

...And then there was the Sea Kings greeting to Mumen rider , which I had to make a poorly made gif of ... (which I apologize in advance for)

59e216d0eee4a_SeaKingsGreetings.gif.53b529c30a1730713c1fb68869d077a7.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Saitama was brilliant in this episode , My favorite was this moment.

59e216d2a947c_1Ok.jpg.22471af46a708e2abce8d2f0896345e9.jpg

I don't think it's possible for this series to get any better , One punch man has met and exceeded my expectations from the start and I am honestly felling quite sad knowing that the next episode will be the last.

Hopefully the second season will be green lit soon , I really don't see a reason for them not to air other than waiting for more material to be released in the manga.

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

A brilliant final episode , though I am still a little frustrated that Saitama hasn't been recognized for his strength.

Especially after his "Serious Punch" had such a large scale impact on the world.

vlcsnap-00233.thumb.jpg.2ffb6137a8bf4caeabfd6967d378c7e9.jpg

The ending was hilarious though , "Back to one punch again !?"

Hopefully they will get the green light for a second season soon , I would love to see more One Punch Man.

• Agree 2

Good fun, amusing series with surprisingly very detailed combat scenes.

Saitama's bored expressions throughout the series were hilarious.

Thoughts on Tornado / Tatsumaki ?

I found her short temper bursts whenever Saitama ignored her (unintentionally!) amusing too..

tornado-one-punch-man.thumb.jpg.530e6ef3a992bf3008b3f666f4410dfa.jpg

Edited by Guest
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 1

Thoughts on Tornado / Tatsumaki ?

I found her short temper bursts whenever Saitama ignored her (unintentionally!) amusing too..

She was brilliant xD and is definitely joining my harem of waifus :P

Also with regards to the animation check this out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDmZM3GkYxU

Edited by Guest

• Geano locked this topic