For anyone who's looking for something good...

TobiGotGrenades

Question

I've had the fortune of seeing Kimi No Nawa (Your Name) in my life two years ago, 3am in the night, with a couple of my friends on Discord. One of the most surreal experiences of my life. 

There's very few things that I'd ever rate a 10/10, cause I hate calling things flawless. But I can't find a thing I'd change (I've tried). Not when it took such a wildly different approach to love. Not when it's touched me in a place where nothing else could. 

This movie's changed my life, and I hope it will yours too (might end up doing a full blown review some other time)

Good luck.

• Like 2

2 answers to this question

9 hours ago, TobiGotGrenades said:

I've had the fortune of seeing Kimi No Nawa (Your Name) in my life two years ago, 3am in the night, with a couple of my friends on Discord. One of the most surreal experiences of my life. 

There's very few things that I'd ever rate a 10/10, cause I hate calling things flawless. But I can't find a thing I'd change (I've tried). Not when it took such a wildly different approach to love. Not when it's touched me in a place where nothing else could. 

This movie's changed my life, and I hope it will yours too (might end up doing a full blown review some other time)

Good luck.

I'd agree with that. Your Name (Kimi no na wa) is a fantastic film, if you haven't watched it yet.. do so!

And at present Amazon are offering the Blu-Ray version for the give away price of £5.99

Edited by Animedragon

Ditto!!!!

On 5/29/2022 at 4:11 PM, TobiGotGrenades said:

Good luck.