My Graphic Experiments

Emotion Flux

Hey I fully admit to dropping her in the water but the part she conveniently leaves out is where she threatened to beat me with a stick 🤨 Besides.. I more like.. Placed her in the water because she seemed like she needed to cool off. 

• Funny 1

12 hours ago, Sasuke said:

Hey I fully admit to dropping her in the water but the part she conveniently leaves out is where she threatened to beat me with a stick 🤨 Besides.. I more like.. Placed her in the water because she seemed like she needed to cool off. 

lol I think she might actually follow through with that threat now after you did that though. XD 

On 2/9/2024 at 2:42 PM, Sasuke said:

PLACE ME IN THE WATER I'M GONNA PLACE YOU IN THE GROUND 🤬

16 hours ago, Wild Emotion said:

lol I think she might actually follow through with that threat now after you did that though. XD 

You got that right -_-

• Funny 1

3 hours ago, Sakura said:

PLACE ME IN THE WATER I'M GONNA PLACE YOU IN THE GROUND 🤬

You got that right -_-

When I read that it actually scared me because I pictured you actually yelling that. o.o

• Funny 1

1 hour ago, Wild Emotion said:

When I read that it actually scared me because I pictured you actually yelling that. o.o

I did yell it @ him on voice chat lmao

• Sad 1
  • Funny 1

4 hours ago, Sakura said:

I did yell it @ him on voice chat lmao

I bet he cracked up though. At least that's what I picture him doing in my head when you did that. lol I would've been petrified. I hate when women yell at me. Something about it really makes me close my eyes tight and kind of shrink a little. The loudness of the yell makes me cover my ears, too. Unless it's a guy that does it. I'll yell back at a guy, but I'm not about to yell back at a woman. >< 

15 hours ago, Wild Emotion said:

I bet he cracked up though. At least that's what I picture him doing in my head when you did that. lol I would've been petrified. I hate when women yell at me. Something about it really makes me close my eyes tight and kind of shrink a little. The loudness of the yell makes me cover my ears, too. Unless it's a guy that does it. I'll yell back at a guy, but I'm not about to yell back at a woman. >< 

I think he's used to my hyper-loudness from time to time after like 14 years of talking XD

• Sad 1

18 hours ago, Sakura said:

I think he's used to my hyper-loudness from time to time after like 14 years of talking XD

lol I may not have any friends from that long ago, but I'm glad I don't because the people I knew 14 years ago weren't very genuine people. ^^; I'm glad I've learned from those experiences though. ^^ Well... to an extent. lmao

On 2/12/2024 at 2:35 PM, Wild Emotion said:

lol I may not have any friends from that long ago, but I'm glad I don't because the people I knew 14 years ago weren't very genuine people. ^^; I'm glad I've learned from those experiences though. ^^ Well... to an extent. lmao

Well hopefully you have better friends now.

On 2/12/2024 at 2:55 PM, Sasuke said:

I wouldn't say used to so much as tolerate
I think this might qualify as spousal abuse now....

You will find the definition of spousal abuse soon 🤨

• Optimistic 1

2 hours ago, Sakura said:

Well hopefully you have better friends now.

You will find the definition of spousal abuse soon 🤨

It's definitely a smaller number of friends that I'm more comfortable with that I can truly call friends. Like the saying goes, quality over quantity. ^^

I think you tempted fate, @Sasuke. o.o

9 hours ago, Wild Emotion said:

It's definitely a smaller number of friends that I'm more comfortable with that I can truly call friends. Like the saying goes, quality over quantity. ^^

I think you tempted fate, @Sasuke. o.o

I can take her.

• Funny 1

9 hours ago, Wild Emotion said:

It's never a good idea to underestimate someone, so I don't think you could. :P

I have before. I can 1 hit her 😜

• Funny 1

After buying X the Series and Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence I've really been obsessing over the 2 titles all over again. ^^ I've always liked Fuuma Monou. His destiny was chosen for him... after certain events. I don't want to delve into it more than that. I'm basing that on my experience of watching the movie though, I just started the series when I got it Monday night. Originally he was a genuinely nice, kind, polite person, until a destiny that he never had any control of was forced onto him and changed him drastically. I've always empathized with that in my own way. So, in the spirit of Fuuma, both before and after his destiny changed him, I've made a gif and sig of him. Here's the result of my Fuuma Monou tribute project:

mQgmAa9.gif

0swRykS.jpg

I've been working on a new project for Wolf's Rain. I've decided to make and use a set of Lord Darcia III from it. I've combined 2 different screenshots of him for the avatar and 2 different and bigger screenshots of Lord Darcia III from the anime for the signature. I wanted the border to be similar to blood, but when I tried dark red is when the middle of the text in the signature wasn't readable, so I settled on the closest color I could get to it. It's not exact, but the symbolism should still be implied.

Signature: 86Jt3CS.jpeg

• Like 1