My Graphic Experiments

Emotion Flux

Ok, well, I'm not actually sure if Chris Ayres voices the new form of Frieza (Black) in the returning DB Super, so until I'm sure I'll just use the versions of Frieza that I know he's voiced so far.

fkAVx97.gif

cjMkQq8.gif

2 hours ago, Digimon_Sommelier said:

I like that you've done this!! Great job!! I used to be scared of Frieza and even thought he was a woman!!

Thanks. ^^ I appreciate it. Apparently a lot of people that watched the original DBZ thought Frieza was a woman at first. I was surprised when I mentioned that in a facebook DBZ community (forgot which one by now though) how many people agreed. Made me feel like it wasn't just me. lol I got used to her voices as Frieza, and she did do a commendable job, especially for the 3rd form, but I preferred Chris Ayres' voice tbh.

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1

2 hours ago, Digimon_Sommelier said:

Linda Young voiced Frieza in the OG DBZ. I knew I wasn't going crazy. It WAS a woman I was hearing!!

I know, it really threw a lot of us off who watched the original DBZ, but now I'm glad her voice is in the original. Oh, and in GT for the short appearance that Frieza makes during the breakout from Hell. A lot of disruptive souls in hell broke out, and terrorized Earth. So, Vegeta killed Nappa with the utmost ease (again). lol Thankfully I've got all of GT but not all of Z. Which is unfortunate. But I do remember a lot of it, so maybe I don't necessarily need it.

• Cool (Kakkoii) 1

So, I've been thinking about my big sis a LOT lately. Trying to be the kind of person she always thought I could be instead of constantly messing up and making the same habitual mistakes. It's never too late to try to be a good person, just remember that. Here's the project I was working on, but I'm partial to the Frieza set for now. I'll miss that voice for his character. Maybe they'll find someone to sound similar like they did with Captain Ginyu after his voice actor passed away, but it's definitely not something to be taken lightly. He was the new voice of Frieza (Chris Ayres), so I'll always remember him for pioneering that awesome new voice for him.

Here's my latest project though, since I've been thinking about big sis' so much. Probably has something to do with Chris's passing away, making me miss big sis' even more. Death is such a sad process for the living to go through.

MAc0h5v.gifa8Q5gSj.jpg

37 minutes ago, Digimon_Sommelier said:

Narly work!! You rock, Wild Emotion's big sis!!

I bet she'd appreciate that. ^^ I've just been thinking a lot about what happens to us when we pass away. It's my belief at least that it doesn't just end. I mean, that would just be depressing if it was. Unfortunately, my faith also is kind of making me want to pass away. Don't worry, I'm not talking about doing anything to myself, but if someone wanted to kill me I might not put up much of a fight. That's how badly I want to see big sis' again.

1 hour ago, Wild Emotion said:

I bet she'd appreciate that. ^^ I've just been thinking a lot about what happens to us when we pass away. It's my belief at least that it doesn't just end. I mean, that would just be depressing if it was. Unfortunately, my faith also is kind of making me want to pass away. Don't worry, I'm not talking about doing anything to myself, but if someone wanted to kill me I might not put up much of a fight. That's how badly I want to see big sis' again.

Well, live. You've got a lot to offer this world.

1 hour ago, Digimon_Sommelier said:

Well, live. You've got a lot to offer this world.

I don't know about that. But I've never really had an abundance of what I should probably be feeling I'm worth. Self-esteem was never a strong suit of mine... I'll try to make ends meet, but at best I'll be living at an apartment. I guess that's not so bad, as long as neighbors aren't too noisy. Then again, I do have noise canceling headphones. lol

I felt like making another signature and avatar set of 17 and 18. I hope this one looks ok. I wasn't sure what to use for the background color of the text though, so I just used 2 different blues for it. I hope it looks ok. I based the colors on the color of the android twins' eyes, just to do something different from my favorite color, since it's supposed to include sis in it as well. Unfortunately, I never knew her favorite color because I just figured she'd be around as long as I'd be... but that didn't work out... So, one more regret among many that I have already...

ENQXRVI.gif

06p1qHx.jpg

Ok, so, I got to thinking, with DBS coming back, I wanted to sport a Frieza gif set again. I like to honor the dead in my own artsy way. I used the colors of Frieza's eyes and the gems on his body for the borders of the avatar and signature though, since those are the only things about his transformations that never change. Here's my work, let me know how they look. ^^

HMZPgW8.gifRaggZzr.gif

You're brilliant with these fractals and color schemes. I try at The Digital Burst, my Digimon forum, when I make banners. They look great, but sadly no critics. I'm confident, though, so I don't really cry about it.

7 hours ago, Digimon_Sommelier said:

You're brilliant with these fractals and color schemes. I try at The Digital Burst, my Digimon forum, when I make banners. They look great, but sadly no critics. I'm confident, though, so I don't really cry about it.

What do you mean, no critics? Still no traffic?

So, I've been thinking a lot about Pegasus from Yu-Gi-Oh!. He wanted to collect all of the Millennium Items, but it was actually for a more selfless reason than you'd expect: to resurrect his deceased wife. I can understand that. If the Millennium Items really did exist, I'd stop at nothing to collect them in order to bring my big Sis'. So, sympathizing with his motive to some degree, I decided to make a set using his ace monster and a dark bluish/purplish colored fractal I found on the website I go to for copyright-free images to use as backgrounds. If you want to know wherer, I'll tell you in a PM, but I don't think I should blatantly blurt it out here in the open. I think it's against the rules, or one of them.

So, here's my project!!! The creator of the Duel Monsters cards himself (after the ancient Egyptians created it anyway): Maximillion Pegasus! Wanting only to get the seven Millennium Items to bring his wife back from the dead! (I made the border as golden yellow as I could, matching the color of the Millennium Items or at least close to it. Oh, and I put my cover pic here, too. I don't know who made it, but I found it among a collection of Yu-Gi-Oh! wallpapers. The website didn't have any credits on it. Looks pretty sweet though, right? Not mine, of course.)

1lS4J9y.gifxTk4gX4.jpg

viqY7mp.jpg

Edited by Wild Emotion

Ok, so, my favorite siblings of Yu-Gi-Oh!, Joey and Serenity Wheeler, each had their own ace monsters. Of course, Joey's ace monster is the Red-Eyes Black Dragon with an attack of 2400 and defense of 2000, and Serenity's ace monster was St. Joan. A Fusion of The Forgiving Maiden and Marie the Fallen One, with an attack of 2800 and a defense of 2000. Joey had a warrior-themed deck with cards of the Red-Eyes archetype later on in the series. Now, Serenity only dueled once, but she definitely held her own when she used a Christian-themed deck. Joey may be the bigger brother that's always taken care of Serenity, but I just can't help but think about what if it was switched, and Serenity was the older one that protected Joey? Well, that's basically how me and my big sis' were. She was always there for me, just like a big sis' would be. So, with those ideas in mind, I've made a new set from Yu-Gi-Oh!.

KLlDaH7.gif

f2Q2bmq.gif

And this is my profile cover pic:

sh4uoY6.png

And Yami Bakura/Dark Necrofear revisited! I can't make up my mind lately, so I've just been making all kinds of stuff. lol I made the border in the Yami Bakura gif slightly more transparent. Well, at least as far as the purple side goes. I couldn't change the opacity of the black one though. But I found a new pic of the moon on Pixabay which is my go to for background images that aren't copyrighted, so anyone can literally use them or edit them as they see fit. Anywho, the clouds were dark blue, but I changed the Hue slightly to make them purple. I increased the Vibrance, too, to show more detail in the clouds. I've always loved Dark Necrofear, and Yami Bakura has always been my favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! antagonist. Hope you like 'em! (Included my cover pic at the bottom)

bWwmCDy.gifOp1cy4k.jpg

rTr2DzJ.jpg

Swell. I prefer good Bakura but villainous Bakura works?? I'm devout, so it's weird for me to like villains. Is that strange? Course not! Anyhoo, fantabulous work here; the colors are superlative.

30 minutes ago, Digimon_Sommelier said:

Swell. I prefer good Bakura but villainous Bakura works?? I'm devout, so it's weird for me to like villains. Is that strange? Course not! Anyhoo, fantabulous work here; the colors are superlative.

Thanks. ^^ I don't think it's strange. It'd be a predictable, boring world if everyone was just exactly like the person next to them. Different stances and points of view make life more interesting. At least that's what I think. How did you like my Joey/Serenity gif avatar and sig pic?

I got to thinking about the dilemma within Bakura. He wasn't naturally evil, it was the soul of someone that Bakura was the reincarnation of, just like Yugi was for the Pharaoh. Except in Bakura's case, his reincarnation buddy was also infected with the evil spirit of Zorc, not just Bandit King Bakura from the ancient Egyptian times. So, he literally struggled between the 2 as much as he could. Now, if you remember Duelist Kingdom, his favorite card was Change of Heart. I was fortunate enough to find the picture of the card that they show in the anime, which is exactly like the actual card game apparently (unless they changed it). So, I played with the opacity of the Change of Heart art, overlapping it onto a yinyang background to represent the two opposing sides of Bakura. What do you think? Does it work?

x4fplgg.gifG91fQb5.jpg

Ok, so, after doing some research, I've learned that Ishizu Ishtar is actually the older sister of Marik Ishtar. Unfortunately, Odion was adopted though, but I like how far Ishizu went to try to rescue her little brother. It made me think of the lengths my own big sister went to look after me. Sometimes I lose my way, true, but I always find my way back on the right path again. I just need to not give in to my mistakes so often. Ok, so, there's my latest project! Ishizu and Marik since it's a perfect example of an older sister trying to take care of her little brother, just like mine used to... Let me know what you think! (My profile cover pic is on the bottom.

khaBLV8.gifHbYHLEL.jpgwGG19CC.jpg

• Like 1

Oh yeah, and Marik wasn't evil from the start. There was a ritual that gravekeepers had to do, and that is a tattoo of the story of the Pharaoh of Yugioh. Marik never liked or wanted to be a gravekeeper, so he began to resent and even hate his father for all he was preparing him for, which was the Pharaoh's return. So, Yami Marik was born out of that hatred. Luckily, Yami Yugi was able to free him from that darkness in the Battle City tournament, but it was a close call. It wasn't actually his fault. It's just what the power of the Millennium Items and what happens when a gravekeeper begins to hate and resent being a gravekeeper to begin with. I was glad he was set free though at the final match of the Battle City Tournament. Tragic really. I can't help but feel bad for the poor kid.