My Graphic Experiments

Emotion Flux

7 hours ago, Digimon_Sommelier said:

I love all of your work, including the Joey/Serenity ones and the yellow-toned Ishizu Ishtar/Marik banners & Avvies!!

Thanks, I really appreciate it. ^^ Not sure what I'll be working on next though. I'm pretty happy with the Marik/Ishizu set for now.

5 hours ago, Digimon_Sommelier said:

Will do. I'm elated that you're busy, doing something you enjoy, Emotion. These pieces are impressive!!

Thanks ^^ I'm pretty proud of my Ishizu/Marik set. Marik may have lost his way, but he was saved and, ultimately, redeemed. I've been saved, but I don't know about redeemed. I don't really know why I try to compare myself to anime characters. It's an old habit I don't think I'll be breaking anytime soon. lol 😅

These all look amazing, keep up the good work and I hope to see some more ^^ This makes me want to make a collection on here of my own stuff. 

9 hours ago, Sakura said:

These all look amazing, keep up the good work and I hope to see some more ^^ This makes me want to make a collection on here of my own stuff. 

You should! You're really amazing at it! ^^ And thanks! I always love when people appreciate my projects, even though I like some more than others. But when I'm not happy about one, I usually replace it with a different one. At least with a different background and font for the text. Seems to put a new spin on it that improves it sometimes. :D

• Friendly 1

9 hours ago, Wild Emotion said:

You should! You're really amazing at it! ^^ And thanks! I always love when people appreciate my projects, even though I like some more than others. But when I'm not happy about one, I usually replace it with a different one. At least with a different background and font for the text. Seems to put a new spin on it that improves it sometimes. :D

I think that might be a fun project to do over the weekend so I will try to put one together.

And yeah you are right, text and font choice can really make or break any graphic work so I always play around with font choice more than I do almost anything lol 

Edited by Sakura
I can't spell o_o
  • Agree 1

8 hours ago, Sakura said:

I think that might be a fun project to do over the weekend so I will try to put one together.

And yeah you are right, text and font choice can really make or break any graphic work so I always play around with font choice more than I do almost anything lol 

I definitely concur. It can still be fun to do it. Maybe a little time consuming, but that's part of the fun! ^^

Yeah, me, too. lol I really can be indecisive with font.

24 minutes ago, Sakura said:

Do you download font from somewhere like DaFont or DA or do you use what's available on a picture editing site?

Yeah, some font I download from DaFont, some of the renders I get are from DA, but for the most part I get them from obscure, third-party sites. lol But I use Bing.com as my search engine when looking for renders, which usually pops up the renders. If there are no renders, I do my best at taking a crack at it. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. ><

• Like 1

I forgot to post my latest project here. lol Since I've recently started comparing Marik and Ishizu to my older sister and myself, I wanted to make an actual wallpaper of them using the same materials that I used for the signature pic. Here's the result.

jxyFpqF.jpg

• Friendly 1

So, one of my favorite characters from the new Yugioh series: Yu-Gi-Oh! Sevens, Romin Kassidy, is a musician and has a favorite card she uses that was given to her by her idol (who's a singer in a band, kind of like Romin, but in Romin's case she's actually tone deaf, so she can't sing. Instead, she plays guitar! Pretty cool, right?). She reminds me of my big sis' because my big sis' had a bass guitar that she really played a lot. She loved music, man. I mean LOVED it! So, that's who Romin Kassidy from the new Yugioh series reminds me of. I made the render of her favorite card which I'll also post.

rominkassidyandprimaguitarnawallpaper_by_emotiveduelist_dg65x3g-414w-2x.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9ODUxIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvNjA3MGRhODAtNDk5ZS00YjM1LTg1NTYtZWQ3OTY3NWUzMDAxXC9kZzY1eDNnLWI4NzBjODkzLWZkMTctNDVlMS05MzY1LWViNDhhNTA1YjVmNi5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTI4MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.3EUeInoalnFxYRXxA-G08xVNX8pSv43lsIajRvXI3wQ

This is the render of the monster I made (Its name is Prima Guitarna of the Colorful Light)

prime_guitarna_the_colorful_light_by_emotiveduelist_dg65v4b-375w-2x.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NzQ4IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvNjA3MGRhODAtNDk5ZS00YjM1LTg1NTYtZWQ3OTY3NWUzMDAxXC9kZzY1djRiLWFjOTRmY2FhLTFhNGEtNGM4MS1hM2Q1LTVjMTI5ODU5N2YwOS5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9NjU4In1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.tswumQb0BwKWaqJnVgfxuLT9ykaT4HQ_gmNTJ5SeSnQ

Oh, and my Turles render which is unrelated but was one of my first attempts at making an actual render from a picture.

my_turles_render_by_emotiveduelist_dg63azg-375w-2x.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9ODQyIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvNjA3MGRhODAtNDk5ZS00YjM1LTg1NTYtZWQ3OTY3NWUzMDAxXC9kZzYzYXpnLWEzNTBmMmJkLTJhMGItNDZiOC1hODk4LTE2MTEzM2YwMGI4ZS5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9NTg1In1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.TyJgEAczJMUISdipqvVwXeuY3VPOrcdFcTQaauIMsiI

34 minutes ago, Digimon_Sommelier said:

Far out! I am in awe of your tributes to yohr sister. She was a musician? Cool! The pictures are super stellar. I love it all. Perfect!

Thanks! I'm always looking for more ways I can make tributes directed towards sis'. She was my idol. Cool and smart. I mean, she had a lot of friends. You should've seen how many people came out for her ceremony. And she definitely was the one that got the brains between her and me. lol That's for sure.

I made a new Ishizu and Marik set, using their respective signature cards as the background of their pics. I really empathize with Marik. He resented his father and was born into something he wished he wasn't. I was born into autism, and I despise my dad. Step-dad, but same principle. All he does is laugh at me under his breath and mock me from a different room. I wish I could send him to the Shadow Realm like Marik did to his dad, but I can't. So I'll just have to endure it further. Anywho, here's the projects!

EDIT: The card Ishizu uses to turn the tables is called Exchange of the Spirit, and it exchanges the cards in her deck for the cards in her graveyard. It can be a real game changer. Marik's signature card when he dueled was The Winged Dragon of Ra, which is the most powerful (or at least the most versatile) of all the Egyptian God Cards, of which there are only 3 ever made in the anime. I used the card art from those cards as their background.

c7DWYx2.gif

qm0apzU.jpg

Edited by Wild Emotion

2 hours ago, Digimon_Sommelier said:

You should show this off at my forum, my man.

Does it have to be related to Digimon or do you have a place for video game chat, chit chat, entertainment, and such? I mean I haven't actually checked it out just yet but I will considering I'll be getting Cyber Sleuth on my Switch next month. ^^

5 hours ago, Wild Emotion said:

I finally figured out how to make 2 different fonts in the same image. Took a little experimenting, but it was fun. lol Here's the new one:

Excellent! It's always nice when you learn a new technique with graphics package.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Animedragon said:

Excellent! It's always nice when you learn a new technique with graphics package.

Definitely! I wouldn't have thought about it if it hadn't been for @Sakura's set that she made me. Sets actually. I can mage gifs out of still images, but she didn't know how, so she made me quite a few. The resulting gifs looked pretty awesome thanks to her awesome graphics. ^^

OH!! I changed the font of my avatar and signature. I hope it shows on the avatar though. I made the Signature a fairly slowed down gif, too. ^^ Both of their signature cards and the pyramids, where they were born, in Egypt. So it actually came first, so I prioritized the order accordingly. I can't fit that huge pic in an avatar though. It'd be all distorted. lol

Signature: QO6Tw39.gif

• Like 1
  • Cute (Kawaii) 1