Love So Life

drill

[FLOAT_RIGHT]t_700x780.jpg.6667498044ee879349fc041051c77687.jpg [/FLOAT_RIGHT]

Shiharu is a high school student who loves kids, lives in an orphanage, and works at a daycare... Until the handsome uncle of two-year-old twins offers her a raise if she'll be their babysitter. Often relying on memories of her mother's actions for guidance, Shiharu quickly finds herself falling in love with her new makeshift family.

I've only just started reading this one, but am so far really enjoying it. Shiharu is a great character, and some of the best moments come from the frequent flashbacks she had which have a much darker setting than the rest of the manga does. Overall, a great slice of life, and decent romance manga as well.

• Like 1

Well I checked it out and I read the first chapter.

First off I fell instantly in love with Shiharu. Going through losing her on family at 5, growing up in an orphanage and devoting her life to wanting to take care of children is a heart breaking yet beautiful life story. The twins and Seiji are also pretty funny at times. :D

It's a very refreshing story but I can sense some struggle for Shiharu ahead. Thanks for sharing this manga drill I have enjoyed what I have read so far. (y)

How far along are you drill?

It's a very refreshing story but I can sense some struggle for Shiharu ahead. Thanks for sharing this manga drill I have enjoyed what I have read so far. (y)

Glad you are enjoying it. :)

How far along are you drill?

Ah, I've only finished up to chapter 8 so far, so I still have a ways before I catch up to where it is currently publishing.

Yeah I saw they have almost 100 chapters out already and the chapters are long around 50 pages a chapter. That is some serious catch up.

By chapter 8 how do you feel about the progress? Am I looking at mostly feel good romance the whole way or am I gonna run into some plot twists?

By chapter 8 how do you feel about the progress? Am I looking at mostly feel good romance the whole way or am I gonna run into some plot twists?

Up to this point, it really is just a feel good romance with some darker settings for her backstory every now and then. No real plot twists.

Ok so I have gotten up to chapter 34 and I am really liking this so far. With Nao-kun in the picture things are starting to get more interesting. I'm really liking all the side characters as well. It's such a feel good story.

I really hope I end up with a girl like Shiharu someday. She is so cute. ^_^

Edited by Guest