Suggest a good Isekai Anime!!!

Ootaku112

Question

I have been looking for a good isekai, well i've watched many popular ones already such as overlord and that time i got reincarnated as a slime. 

Please suggest a anime as good as these!

Thanks!!!!

9 answers to this question

While I'm not a fan of isekai, there are two series that I do like. They come from way back and probably before the term isekai was used for this type of series.

The two are:

Fushigi Yugi and Magic Knight Rayearth

Both have interesting stories, good characters and lots of action.

Both have two seasons, the second season of Fushigi Yugi is a continuation of the story.  The second season of Magic Knight Rayearth is a new story that carries on from the first, and in my view is the better of the two.

• Agree 1

Spirit chronicles

Parallel world pharmacy

Chainsaw man

Moonlit fantasy

from commonplace to world's strongest

On 9/13/2023 at 12:11 AM, Animedragon said:

Fushigi Yugi and Magic Knight Rayearth

That is from 1993 man 😅

9 hours ago, Animedragon said:

Yes, it certainly is. There was a a lot of good anime made in the 1990's  😃

Yes and " i love lucy" was a great comedy show. BACK in the '60s lol. Lets enjoy what modern graphics and storytelling have brought us in 2023

1 hour ago, Bulleje76 said:

Yes and " i love lucy" was a great comedy show. BACK in the '60s lol. Lets enjoy what modern graphics and storytelling have brought us in 2023

I agree with you, in 2023 modern graphics and storytelling has given us some excellent series, although I'm not entirely convinced that all modern series have better storytelling, or graphics.
Neon Genesis Evangelion is I believe still well regarded for its graphics and storytelling, and it dates from 1995, while 1996 bought us Vision of Escaflowne. The Studio Ghibli films from the 1980's and 90's have some excellent graphics and storylines even without modern technology to create them.

I agree that there are a lot of series from the 1980's and 90's, and some on into the 2000's, that are probably best forgotten but lets be careful not to tar everything from those eras with the same brush.

• Agree 1

On 9/15/2023 at 12:59 AM, Animedragon said:

I agree with you, in 2023 modern graphics and storytelling has given us some excellent series, although I'm not entirely convinced that all modern series have better storytelling, or graphics.

i agree. Some 90s anime were excelent and some now are horrible. I believe that 30 % of anime in the 90s was good. And 30% of anime post 2010 is good. but i just prefer to watch the 30% in the latter category because i get the graphics from now

• Like 1