Anime Similar To My Happy Marriage

EnviousEnvy

Question

I'm really impatient for the 6th episode of My Happy Marriage on Netflix and need something similar to tie me over please

Current streaming services: 

Netflix

Hulu

MAX

FUNimation 

Crunchyroll

HiDive

Paramount Plus

3 answers to this question

23 hours ago, EnviousEnvy said:

I'm really impatient for the 6th episode of My Happy Marriage on Netflix and need something similar to tie me over please

This is why I wait until a series has finished airing and is all available. I have very little patience and waiting a week or so between episodes would drive me crazy!

Back in the old days when DVD was the only way to, legally, get anime series they released one disk usually containing 4 episodes every 4 to 6 weeks and those 4 to 6 weeks seemed to go on forever!

On 8/5/2023 at 3:16 AM, Animedragon said:

This is why I wait until a series has finished airing and is all available. I have very little patience and waiting a week or so between episodes would drive me crazy!

Back in the old days when DVD was the only way to, legally, get anime series they released one disk usually containing 4 episodes every 4 to 6 weeks and those 4 to 6 weeks seemed to go on forever!

Oh, I totally agree! Can you imagine how it was back BEFORE dvds?? Collecting VHS anime was even worse. Some vhs tapes only had 1 episode on them!!! Arrgghhh!! No! We are beyond that...I'm falling into memories of that hell...help!!! 

5 hours ago, Otaking66lives said:

Oh, I totally agree! Can you imagine how it was back BEFORE dvds?? Collecting VHS anime was even worse. Some vhs tapes only had 1 episode on them!!! Arrgghhh!! No! We are beyond that...I'm falling into memories of that hell...help!!! 

Now you mention it, I recall that my early anime series came on VHS. Usually there were two episodes per tape, and as you say, some tapes only had one episode and VHS tapes were expensive!!

Thank you* for reminding me of those days.

* I think "thank you" is the right word, but I'm not too sure about that.

• Funny 1