Runescape

Sakura

I was just wondering if anyone still plays Runescape or has ever played it. I know it's an older game and was probably the most popular back in 2002-2007, but they have Old School Runescape that came out in I think 2014? Which I still play because it's, for the most part, how it was in the 2000's. 

I still enjoy it because it's a game that's pretty simple to understand and I like the repetitive things like fishing, woodcutting, and crafting, that I can do while listening to music, watching tv, or just chatting with friends. It also brings back a lot of nostalgia from my childhood - teen years when I played it and met some of my best friends online there. 

• Like 1

I used to play it back around the time it came out, but then I started to kind of fall out of online games. Even our wifi sucks so much that I can't play free online games like Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel or Genshin Impact. But about Runescape, I did enjoy it. It gave me a lot to do. It was easy to understand what to do, too, and it was productive. I liked when I played, but I just drifted more towards the console games and anime over the years. Runescape was fun when I was playing it, I'm glad it's still around for people to enjoy. Makes me smile that people can share in a great game. ^^

That's one of the reasons I've always really liked RS, it was just easy to do and I'm not some crazy good gamer that likes to do a lot of boss fighting and things lol It was easy and kid version of me could pick up on it easy, and adult me still finds it relaxing and easy. I also liked the fact that you can play by yourself and you don't really need to team up with anyone ever. 

I occasionally pop onto Runescape on rare occasions when I find myself really bored and it just happens to cross my mind, never play it for longer then 30 minutes though 🤣

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Sakura said:

That's one of the reasons I've always really liked RS, it was just easy to do and I'm not some crazy good gamer that likes to do a lot of boss fighting and things lol It was easy and kid version of me could pick up on it easy, and adult me still finds it relaxing and easy. I also liked the fact that you can play by yourself and you don't really need to team up with anyone ever. 

Yeah, since my wifi is just plain lackluster and not robust enough for something like online gaming with high speed internet I always have to play the solo games or the solo story modes of games. RS was a nice change of pace when it came to games though. ^^

• 8 months later...

You know I do since that is where we met many, many years ago 😆
Of course I still play this too but not as frequently as I once did. I have already maxed account on Runescape 3 and Old School Runescape, completed end-game armor and received 200m XP in the skills I wanted to obtain that goal in. Now I only get on sometimes for a clan war or to help friends - such as yourself - with raids. 

• Cute (Kawaii) 1

4 hours ago, Zeref said:

You know I do since that is where we met many, many years ago 😆
Of course I still play this too but not as frequently as I once did. I have already maxed account on Runescape 3 and Old School Runescape, completed end-game armor and received 200m XP in the skills I wanted to obtain that goal in. Now I only get on sometimes for a clan war or to help friends - such as yourself - with raids. 

Yeshhh 10 year old me at the chicken pen in Lumby where you were like "hey noob do you want to be friends I can teach you how to cut trees" 🤣 & now almost 20 years later I'm still stuck with you and you are somehow living in my home now 😒 XD