So what anime are you guys hyped for?

MediaConsumesMe

Okay so this year several shows and movies have peaked my interest;

Obviously I watched Whispers of Dawn and am now hyped out my mind for the coming series.

Psycho Pass Providence - I'm gutted I couldn't find a cinema showing the film close to where I lived, but I am going to watch this movie the most I get; 

This anime caught my eyes a while back, Lazarus - a team up of Mappa, Shinichirō Watanabe and Chad Stahelski, defiantly caught my attention. 

I'm not as big a Gundam head as @MarathonGuy1337 and likely others I spoken to on here and elsewhere, but Gundam 'Requiem for Vengeance' 

And finally, its finally here. The sequel to rebellion, I am so pumped and damn the visuals look awesome. 

Anyway those are my anime I'm looking forward to coming out soon.

What are you guys and gals excited for?

short term: Pluto (Astro Boy reimagined by Naoki Urasawa of Monster fame) 

Longer term: Fate Strange/Fake

lots of other sequels I plan to watch this upcoming season (Dr. Stone, Spy x Family, Reincarnated as a Slime OVA, Goblin Slayer, Ancient Magus Bride, Shield Hero, Eminence in Shadow, Faraway Paladin, Saint’s Magic Power is Omnipotent) but my expectations are more reserved. And of course JJK’s Shibuya Arc will carry over.

Edited by Ohayotaku

21 hours ago, Ohayotaku said:

short term: Pluto (Astro Boy reimagined by Naoki Urasawa of Monster fame) 

Longer term: Fate Strange/Fake

lots of other sequels I plan to watch this upcoming season (Dr. Stone, Spy x Family, Reincarnated as a Slime OVA, Goblin Slayer, Ancient Magus Bride, Shield Hero, Eminence in Shadow, Faraway Paladin, Saint’s Magic Power is Omnipotent) but my expectations are more reserved. And of course JJK’s Shibuya Arc will carry over.

I've heard of Astro Boy, but more over Naoki Urasawa is awesome so I'll defiantly be watching this show.