Is this one any good?

Bulletje76

Question

4 answers to this question

Mixed feelings, kinda like a more cartoonish version of Chainsaw Man (more like Soul Eater or My Hero Academia especially visually). I plan to keep watching through the end of the year, then decide about continuing (listed as 2 cours)

Edited by Ohayotaku
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Ohayotaku said:

Mixed feelings, kinda like a more cartoonish version of Chainsaw Man (more like Soul Eater or My Hero Academia especially visually). I plan to keep watching through the end of the year, then decide about continuing (listed as 2 cours)

Ahh to bad. Was just about to start watching it. Then i need to find another anime to watch. Haha been watching to much lately. List is getting thin

EDIT: going to try this one now:  Hametsu no Oukoku

40 minutes ago, Ohayotaku said:

^ Haven’t seen that one

Watched 3 eps now. This is all kinds of weird lol. Meaning i can not pinpoint it to a genre. On one hand it is a simple overpowered MC with magic. BUT he is fighting against technology of the humans. Graphics are like 2001. It is soft and sometimes hardcore. Story sometimes goes all over the place. But still intriguing. Well will watch next episode now. When you have time watch it also, curious what you think.