Kaze No Stigma

Taalen

Or Stigma of the Wind, is an anime about Kazuma Kannagi, a boy who was disowned by the Kannagi family for lack of talent in fire magic. He returns to Japan, skilled in wind magic, where a series of events take place, leading to his eventual 'return' to the family.

Okay now the spiel is over, I have to say I enjoyed the anime. The anime is what I'd call a fantasy/romance shounen, and it has a good balance of the two elements. It was 24 episodes of battles, subtle romance and filler humor. While there's nothing extremely unique or extraordinary about the anime, the characters definitely made up for it.

That's all I really have to say about it, bye!

• 4 years later...

Not that I mind or anything, but I do have to wonder why a thread from over four years ago was deemed necessary for a bump. That said, it might be a good thing, as I might at least try it since it came out during the time where I was kind of in an anime slump and wasn't watching much. Not that I can add in anymore anime that what I'm already watching at the moment, but for a time when I'm watching less, perhaps.

I watched it. Enjoyed it a lot.

Wasn't the best thing I have seen.

But it is up there on the 8/10 range for sure!

I believe I got this online... Since it sold out at the store I bought it from.

Or was it the other way around?

Anywho!

Don't believe the critics who reviewed this.

They are just looking for something to poke at.

Not that I followed their viewpoints to begin with.

@RepentantSky I was wondering the same thing....

Edited by Guest

• Geano locked this topic