GATE - Episode 11 Discussion

Ryuji

This week's episode was okay. Rory seriously wants to be shipped with Itami xP

I'll be honest, as much as I like Rory, I feel she is getting too much screen time. Tuka and Leilei are barely getting any and they feel more like supporting characters than main characters.

5279841.jpg.55fd4c3ecde9a03ac70168a3da6a2670.jpg

Edited by Guest

I'll be honest, as much as I like Rory, I feel she is getting too much screen time. Tuka and Leilei are barely getting any and they feel more like supporting characters than main characters.

With how its going, it seems like Tuka will get an ark of her own soon though.

Overall, decent episode this week. Although, it did feel like not much really happened, other than a time skip, and now there is a village just to change things up. :P I really hope more stuff actually happens next week, the pacing just feels like its dragging along.

With how its going, it seems like Tuka will get an ark of her own soon though.

That would be nice.

I really hope more stuff actually happens next week, the pacing just feels like its dragging along.

Since they're dragging along....they could at least show us more of the Special Region and its inhabitants.

I feel the little saga when they returned to Japan was not very good. Funny moments yes when they were amazed by the beautiful city sights but it just got silly with the mercanary forces targeting Itami and co. combined with conspiracy schemes.

It seems to be picking up again now that they're back through the gate. :)

Leilei x Optic

Leilei is cute. :angel:

I have also attached a nice big picture for the landing page which you might like. ;)

I feel the little saga when they returned to Japan was not very good. Funny moments yes when they were amazed by the beautiful city sights but it just got silly with the mercanary forces targeting Itami and co. combined with conspiracy schemes.

Rory went crazy so it was worth the time in Japan.

I also really liked seeing Itami's ex-wife.

I have also attached a nice big picture for the landing page which you might like. ;)

Optic....I looked at the pic and was like: KAWAIIIIII Optic, I love you for adding this pic on the landing page <3

• Geano locked this topic