Charlotte - Episode 1 Discussion

drill

Pretty good first episode. I absolutely love the MC, as its not often you get an MC that is out to do bad things. Anyway, it should be interesting to see how they will use their powers to stop the misuse of other people using their powers. Really look forward to the next episode.

Fascinating start! These supernatural element powers are quite interesting.

Yuu is very arrogant indeed. But completely melts when his younger sister Ayumi gets really cheerful.

charlotte-2015-otosaka-ayumi.thumb.jpg.c0ec0fd0e924bd49ec6a944a8dcdece0.jpg

Nao and Joujirou are both intriguing... besides treating Yuu as a punching bag during their first encounter I really am curious to know more of their backstories.

charlotte-yuu-nao-joujirou.thumb.jpg.a02313b8de6769519964f7cb1ea3eebc.jpg

Ayumi seems to get along really well with Nao. :)

charlotte-nao-ayumi.thumb.jpg.1dcf2057cebdfeaefb47e0bd5e1dcbe9.jpg

Ayumi seems to have a big interest in astronomy when she was using that telescope in their first house. Based on the preview posters and the PV, it's possibly hinting towards something big happening within the stars?

charlotte-2015-stars.thumb.jpg.ac697be8396333b11d07cba1b0ebcf78.jpg

As for Yusa, assuming she'll be introduced in the next episode. Looking forward to it..

Episode one of Charlotte…..It was pretty decent although I wanted to punch Yu in the face for acting like an arrogant jerk. I was quite pleased when he got dumped before he even started dating Yumi. He’s completely the opposite of me yet I can’t deny that I might act similarly to him if I had that ability. I would like to think I would use it for something better than cheating. I can tell I’m going to be a huge fan of Tomori with those big blue eyes of hers <3 Ayumi is adorable and I kind of hope she has a decent role in the series. I’m curious as to exactly what they are going to do with the boy that Ayumi and Yu both saw in their dreams. I suspect it’s some long lost brother that they only subconsciously remember. I’m curious to see where this series is heading. Since it’s made by the same people who made Angel Beats, I’m expecting greatness!

I like it! I do love how the MC is an asshole but he knows he's one... Kinda interesting... I do like the superpowers aspect of it. Good 1st ep!

Looks like this could be a very interesting series , I am enjoying the variety of powers and that they are all "incomplete".

I think that the fact that the powers are incomplete will create a whole bunch of interesting situations and also probably create some trouble.

I like that our MC is not a good guy and I hope that it will be used later on to create a good twist in the story.

• Geano locked this topic