Charlotte - Episode 4 Discussion

drill

This week's episode was pretty good. Best part was definitely when the Nao recorded Joujirou touching first base, and then showed it to the umpire. xD Sadly, I don't see any good ships up to this point though. Maybe something will occur between Yuu and someone else? Probably not Yuu x Nao due to their completely opposite personalities.

The baseball part was great! The best part was when Nao showed the umpire Joujirou touching first base. It was amazing.

I ship Yuu x Nao simply because, when anime characters end up together, it's usually the first main guy and the first main girl you see :P

Overall, it was a great episode and I'm just waiting now for something to go terribly wrong.

Loved this episode xD, especially he parts where Yuu kept slumping on the field and Nao showing the umpire the video of him touching the base xD

I found it hilarious how the teacher had to keep the class in-line when Yusa did her self-introduction after transferring into their school.

And all those "magic spells" @_@

yusa-charlotte-magic-spell.thumb.jpg.27c000adfc2e8c7051ad17c4dbf1201c.jpg

I also burst out laughing too on Nao's filming during the Baseball match. What a cheeky face.

charlotte-first-base-2.thumb.jpg.75fb840ed69d13d1e47395f8caeb6e35.jpg

I'm hoping they'll progress the main plot soon. Nao's blunt approaches are funny whenever they single out a new person with a superpower but I would like to see more story on what they intend to do with so many of these superpowers at their disposal as a group.

charlotte-first-base-1.thumb.jpg.76ad579071297f814ec38a86a215f060.jpg

• Geano locked this topic