Charlotte - Episode 6 Discussion

drill

Pretty good episode this week, but that cliffhanger... Would really like to know how both siblings turned out, and have a feeling that due to this incident, that the story will progress quite a bit starting next episode.

This episode was great......but I'm so afraid that one of two things is going to happen.

1) Ayumi dies and Yuu gets seriously injured and Yuu grows closer to Nao as a result.

2) Scientists capture and start to try to experiment on Ayumi which leads to the rest of them exposing their powers to try to save her.

The next episode needs to come faster xP

1) Ayumi dies and Yuu gets seriously injured and Yuu grows closer to Nao as a result.

I'm actually expecting this to happen. Or at the very least, Ayumi becomes distant from the world just as Nao's brother. Then Yuu would probably go crazy, and the only one to calm him down would be Nao. And knowing Nao, she would do it by getting angry at Yuu and slapping him in the face rather than trying to comfort him.

And knowing Nao, she would do it by getting angry at Yuu and slapping him in the face rather than trying to comfort him.

Yeah...that's exactly how Nao would try to calm Yuu down :P

I was a bit surprised that Yusa's sister didn't possess her this episode and I really liked how Nao handled Joujirou. He's probably my least favorite character so I was happy that he didn't have much of a role in this episode.

That girl with the knife was lowkey crazy >.>

It was a pretty good episode, and it seems like the episode are starting to connect instead of individual short stories in each episode. I can't wait to see what's going to happen next with Ayu.

and does anyone know who that girl with he orange hair is? I suspect her to be a recon for scientists but I have no clue.

What a roller coaster of an episode!

That convenience store scene made me burst out laughing when Yusarin bought those expensive ‎¥2,500 cookies and Nao buying those Enoki mushrooms.

charlotte-cookies-yusarin.thumb.jpg.7410d5bc4584438bd6644a7756953420.jpg

And Ayumi poking fun at Nao and Yuu being a good couple. What a sly face. :kiss:

charlotte-ayumi-cheeky-face.thumb.jpg.aa1429b986cc4bd431e271151a7e4ef7.jpg

charlotte-nao-yuu-denial.thumb.jpg.93762bdf4e135dbbde05b3427542c90e.jpg

Lighthearted moments aside though, there will likely be tragedy for Ayumi or Yuu. Seeing Ayumi's bubbly innocent life get twisted by that destructive collapsing superpower was heartwrenching...

Really looking forward to the next episode. Agh!

charlotte-cookies-expensive.thumb.jpg.2b3bcb9ae5de62e13a7de0ef11329064.jpg

charlotte-see-nao-door.thumb.jpg.d715b18fe4e6ec35ad41053311f13b5d.jpg

• Geano locked this topic