Charlotte - Episode 11 Discussion

drill

Quite a bit darker than I was expecting, and not in a good way. With Yu not able to use time leap any more, it seems that they will have to think of another plan. I have a feeling the very end will include them winning without any of the school happening, and only Yu retaining his memories.

Such a dark episode....I could totally destroy those men for hurting Nao. At least she's okay.....

I have a feeling the very end will include them winning without any of the school happening, and only Yu retaining his memories.

No! I refuse to think something like that will happen. My Nao and Yu will end up happy together and that's final, Ayu will remember Shu, and they will come up with some vaccine to prevent Charlotte from giving people powers again.

Well that escalated quickly. And here I thought we might have got something along the lines of Little Busters after time travel was thrown in the mix.

Seriously though..

• Slashing Yu's eye? :o
  • Knocking out Kumagami's teeth? @_@

• Smacking Nao, stripping and humliating her like that? :angry:
  • And to top it off, Kumagami getting imapled by construction rebar?

It just seems so over the top after we were all grinning seeing Ayumi again.

I truly feel conflicted right now - hope Yu gets revenge and sets things right somehow. I want a happy ending. :angel:

Well that escalated quickly. And here I thought we might have got something along the lines of Little Busters after time travel was thrown in the mix.

I was kind of hoping for something like that too.

Seriously though..

• Slashing Yu's eye? :o
  • Knocking out Kumagami's teeth? @_@

• Smacking Nao, stripping and humliating her like that? :angry:
  • And to top it off, Kumagami getting imapled by construction rebar?

The only one of those that bothered me was the one about Nao. I was furious about that.

It just seems so over the top after we were all grinning seeing Ayumi again.

I truly feel conflicted right now - hope Yu gets revenge and sets things right somehow. I want a happy ending. :angel:

I want a happy ending too and I'm really worried about how it's all going to be resolved.

Yu should have taken over the girl that attacked him from the second he saw her , disabled her with her own hands and then killed the adults and rescued the others , I am hoping that because of what happened Yu will turn evil , I love dark Yu (o^.^o) that guy was awesome.

Though I do think that something will happen giving Yu one last shot to re-do everything right or fail.

• Agree 2

Yu should have taken over the girl that attacked him from the second he saw her , disabled her with her own hands and then killed the adults and rescued the others , I am hoping that because of what happened Yu will turn evil , I love dark Yu (o^.^o) that guy was awesome.

Though I do think that something will happen giving Yu one last shot to re-do everything right or fail.

Dark Yu is awesome!

I agree, I can't imagine Charlotte ending with Yu only having one eye 0-0

The official website for Jun Maeda's Charlotte television anime confirmed on Sunday that there will be an unaired special edition episode. The seventh Blu-ray Disc/DVD volume for the anime will include the television anime's 13th and final aired episode, as well as this unaired episode, on March 23, 2016.

We'll have an unaired episode to look forward to :D

• Geano locked this topic