Alert Issue

Ryuji

Question

I've noticed that when I've been tagged in posts, I have not been receiving Alerts for it. For example, Optic, you tagged me in this thread and I did not receive an alert for it.

However, I do receive alerts when tagged in the chat.

• Informative 1

5 answers to this question

I'm just going to mention that I did check and I have it set to receive alerts for everything under the Alert Preferences.

From what I understand of tagging, if you are watching a thread and somebody tags you in that thread, it just alerts you that a new reply was made. If you truly want to test it, you would have to go in a thread that I haven't posted in.

After some extensive troubleshooting I believe this should be fixed now. It seems this was affecting all members.

@Xyro Donatus - let me know if you get a mention/tag alert. If you get one then you should be all good Ryuji from this point forward.

• Like 1

After some extensive troubleshooting I believe this should be fixed now. It seems this was affecting all members.

@Xyro Donatus - let me know if you get a mention/tag alert. If you get one then you should be all good Ryuji from this point forward.

Got it! (Btw, awesome to see you optic-senpai ^_^)