Megadimension Neptunia VII Coming to Steam on July 5th

Stoodell

v2pc_releasedate.png.23e3e7ee7049840a5dfa3a92cb3990ea.png

Nep VII hits Steam July 5th with a weeklong 40% discount!

It includes tons of FREE DLC, including JP audio, item sets, level caps, missions, and Trillion: God of Destruction costumes.

Stay tuned on details for our first-ever Digital Deluxe Seticon_biggrin.gif.0b9987c71519b8bcdb58223b48fe223c.gif

Full list of free DLC:

• Japanese voice audio
  • Histy’s Trial Item Set
  • Histy’s Beginner Item Set
  • “That” Ball
  • Challenge From Vermili Gym Delegate
  • Cross Jammer
  • Duel Shock
  • Invading Squeed Aliens
  • Tokimeki Memory
  • It’s Hard for Unpopular Men
  • Gamindustri’s Dark Demon
  • Charge on Titans
  • Freelance Job Starting With “Y”
  • Mouse Kingdom
  • True Companions
  • Unconfirmed, But In Progress
  • Nice Green and Yellow Coupling!
  • You’re Forever ~Green Demon~
  • Sniper Specialized Aircraft
  • Dragon Heroes
  • Older Sister Team
  • Evil Goddess ~Dark White~
  • White Wing Chocopiman
  • Mechamiso Technique
  • Ultimate Fusion! Dark Orange
  • Silent Whirlpool
  • Magigirl Rom and Ram!
  • Let’s Make Our Dreams Come True!
  • 1st Level Cap
  • 2nd Level Cap
  • 3rd Level Cap
  • Arfoire Δ
  • Train Man
  • Squeedmonsoon
  • Trillion God of Destruction Costume Set

After discovering AnimeForums and a bit of Noble gameplays (Lost Pause), I got a bit attached to the quirky series. I was curious at first because AF was like Nep-themed and with the help of some gameplays, I finally discovered what the name of the series was x)

I was wondering if anyone here is picking up the Steam copy, since it is originally a PS game, because I sure am getting one :D

• Like 1

The darkest Hyperdimension Neptunia game yet...

I really enjoyed it on the PS4, though I played it in Japanese... might get it on Steam...

Uzume / Orange Heart was great.

My heart sank though by the end of it.

And I still haven't got the True Ending.

@Stoodell I would thoroughly recommend you also try the other games before this one: Re;birth 1 to Re;birth 3. Re;birth 2 being my most favourite as that was when Nepgear is the protagonist. xD

Thanks for the heads up.

*cough* @SanguineTear

• Friendly 1

It's now out on Steam!: Megadimension Neptunia VII

The darkest Hyperdimension Neptunia game yet...

I really enjoyed it on the PS4, though I played it in Japanese... might get it on Steam...

Uzume / Orange Heart was great.

My heart sank though by the end of it.

And I still haven't got the True Ending.

Mhmm, that's interesting, I'm fairly curious as to what will make things dark in the Nep universe. Victory was a bit in the same boat but it was recovered in the end I guess. And woah, Japanese as in reading the Jap text? ;o

@Stoodell I would thoroughly recommend you also try the other games before this one: Re;birth 1 to Re;birth 3. Re;birth 2 being my most favourite as that was when Nepgear is the protagonist. xD

Thanks for the heads up.

Yes, I still am in the process of journeying through Re;birth 1 even though I know the story about it and its true ending, but the dungeon exploring is what's keeping me into it :D

And no problem~ though I was a week late when I saw the news about it x)

• Like 1

Soo I just bought the Digital Deluxe version, which came with the digital artbook. And wallpapers. And OST. Nice.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/460120/

Here's a peek of Uzume's character pages from the artbook:

file-page13.thumb.jpg.886cf05b9a532f2a588cd35b7f77f48d.jpg

Yes... it's funny, Orange Heart is the only CPU that becomes more childish vs being more aggressive when compared to the other CPUs. xD

Mhmm, that's interesting, I'm fairly curious as to what will make things dark in the Nep universe.

megadimension-neptunia-vii-help-uzume.thumb.jpg.975a0a22c0fa761dbdad459949c850f2.jpg

I would say it comes down to the villains hitting it up against Uzume in the first chapter, right in the opening cutscene... It also has a follow-on effect on the last chapter.

And woah, Japanese as in reading the Jap text? ;o

Yeah, admittedly though my Japanese ability is basic and I was looking up almost every 2nd sentence in my dictionary. And it didn't help that Neptune says a lot of stupid things. xD But I understood enough to get the gist of it.

Yes, I still am in the process of journeying through Re;birth 1 even though I know the story about it and its true ending, but the dungeon exploring is what's keeping me into it :D

Ah in that case you may as well just go ahead and play VII, it's divided into three parts/chapters and now that I think about it the games don't refer too much to their previous titles, they stand quite strong on their own. ;)

And now... back to it. xD

file-page12.thumb.jpg.9f0db71c9a586b719de56b40ecfae261.jpg

Edited by Guest

Yes... it's funny, Orange Heart is the only CPU that becomes more childish vs being more aggressive when compared to the other CPUs. xD

Haha, that's cute o-o I just witnessed her attitude first-hand last night and she is one feisty CPU x) Even Blanc or Noire can't be compared to her trying to beat the things that get in her way (or can they).

I would say it comes down to the villains hitting it up against Uzume in the first chapter, right in the opening cutscene... It also has a follow-on effect on the last chapter.

That scene was pretty epic for a Nep game, and I'm happy to hear that there's going to be another similar scene :D

Yeah, admittedly though my Japanese ability is basic and I was looking up almost every 2nd sentence in my dictionary. And it didn't help that Neptune says a lot of stupid things. xD But I understood enough to get the gist of it.

Ahh, I see, well that's interesting by itself ;o I agree with Nep's speech pattern, she does say a lot of goofy things. Is it really that hard to pronounce Neptune in Japanese or that's their little trope? Because it's hilarious to hear them not being able to say her name in the English dub xD

Ah in that case you may as well just go ahead and play VII, it's divided into three parts/chapters and now that I think about it the games don't refer too much to their previous titles, they stand quite strong on their own. ;)

That's what I've been getting from the series, they never connect with each other, they do a bit but not directly. I'm also guessing even though it has "Victory" on the title, Plutia isn't in the game since it's in a different dimension with a different Planeptune and goddess, but what I do know is that an "adult" Nep is in the game and she comes from where Plutia is. And that other Nep is the one that got me very curious about Victory 2 xD

Edited by Guest