Can anyone Recommend...

LPMalakye

...an anime that really hits the feels? Call me a Sap, Emo, Hopeless Romantic...what have you but I really enjoy story lines that pull at the heart strings. Anything from tragic romances that end in the death of a love interest to happy endings...as long as a good part of the story is about the growth in the relationship between the main protagonists...or if they exist protagonist and antagonist. I am sure it comes as no surprise from my profile and sig that SAO is a good example of what I am looking for. I know many anime enthusiasts find SAO pretty generic but that should just make your recommendations easier xD

Thank you for your suggestions ^_^

e79fd43402e3a7100d5fb9f285359816.jpg.ce674ba9a09aa4ac59b0810d5fc729b6.jpg

Edited by Guest

...an anime that really hits the feels? Call me a Sap, Emo, Hopeless Romantic...what have you but I really enjoy story lines that pull at the heart strings. Anything from tragic romances that end in the death of a love interest to happy endings...as long as a good part of the story is about the growth in the relationship between the main protagonists...or if they exist protagonist and antagonist. I am sure it comes as no surprise from my profile and sig that SAO is a good example of what I am looking for. I know many anime enthusiasts find SAO pretty generic but that should just make your recommendations easier xD

Thank you for your suggestions ^_^

[ATTACH=full]29917[/ATTACH]

I like romance anime but I can't say that I have really watched too many that I could reccomend similar to SAO~

This is why I am going to tag @mechaBD xD He is an emotional sap that can't stop watching romance. So we will wait and see what he has to say here~

On a side note, I totally loved SAO, despite all the hate I see about it. :P

• Agree 1

I like romance anime but I can't say that I have really watched too many that I could reccomend similar to SAO~

This is why I am going to tag @mechaBD xD He is an emotional sap that can't stop watching romance. So we will wait and see what he has to say here~

On a side note, I totally loved SAO, despite all the hate I see about it. :P

Agreed, Glad to see there are others who can see what I see in SAO as well ^^ and thank you for your assistance

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Geano locked this topic