Anime figures & plushies

Optic

These are the anime figures we have on our shelf, only a few are mine Miku Hatsune, Asuna Yuuki, the rest are someone else's xD

The Good Smile (make) are probably the most expensive out of those (Tenshi with the wings, Yuri), but they have nice attention to detail - the hair for example has several shades compared to the other ones.

sao-group.thumb.jpg.304bea94294ae08a656b2d2d02399b91.jpg

Do you have any anime figures? Post your collection here! :)

angel-beats.thumb.jpg.bf765d8ae53d4213de8ebce9a34838f4.jpg

final-fantasy-play-arts.thumb.jpg.47c1d1fa629c5bc855e6d70eaafe7556.jpg

group1.thumb.jpg.7c9884f71ca5fddb7fb81c8676ce4c4a.jpg

group2.thumb.jpg.0f104f3055dcb273e70d9d2d008af638.jpg

group3.thumb.jpg.83d09f3438dcc7faa98c82cdd3500566.jpg

hatsune-miku.thumb.jpg.fd07f8ee2ba2de30f57f6f115a1964ee.jpg

I have none actually but now you make me feel like wanting them too! I only have anime plushies.

They look really nice and beautiful! =D

Plushies are good too! You should show us a photo of your plushie collection, from memory I believe it was astronomical. :)

Well,. A couple of Gundam Model kits, a couple of pokemon toys and a Crayon Shin Chan if you count it

Ooh which Gundam kits do you have? Pics pics pics!! :D

ahh~~~I like the Miku Hatsune figure! I really like her pose~~ *o*[ATTACH=full]95[/ATTACH]

It is a pretty dynamic pose isn't it? ^^ It is also the most heaviest figure in that group, because of her ridiculously long hair.. xD

Recently became a fan of Miku , it's strange, I became all so girlie recently. you can notice from all the avatar,cover photo and so on. Probably becaues began to read the manga verson of "say i love you".Remember I searched pictures of that anime before. I thought to try reading the manga and now I become like this...

this is the power of shoujo manga.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

These are what I have on my Computer table with me

uploadfromtaptalk1396508471084.thumb.jpg.2e669fc8bfbcda3c4461c1327f268de0.jpg That's a eevee made using Nanoblock that I did. There's an official version released by nanoblock but I made that using similar colour blocks before the release of the official version.

uploadfromtaptalk1396508506445.thumb.jpg.079d0911f183965a6bd916bfa20d9389.jpg

I have more gundam kits but these are the ones I like more. The rest are kept in a separate place.

uploadfromtaptalk1396508493827.thumb.jpg.6d4db3006c5b1acdf77134ce35cf6a97.jpg

• Like 2

I love the nanoblock Eevee! I didn't know you could get Pokemon versions of those things, that is so cool! btw, I love how people build Gundams I reckon it must take a lot of hard work. I doubt I would have the patience for it.

I love the nanoblock Eevee! I didn't know you could get Pokemon versions of those things, that is so cool! btw, I love how people build Gundams I reckon it must take a lot of hard work. I doubt I would have the patience for it.

Yup, Nanoblocks released the official version for Pikachu, Squirtle, Bulbasaur and Charmander first. Eevee was released at a later point. And yea, building Gundam ain't a walk in the park. The amount of sleep I have sacrificed at times just to try and finish it quickly.

OMG Shin Chan hahaha! xD

@Fab I also have a skelanimal! I've got a pink cat one!

Haha, thats a gift to me from my girlfriend. The bigger one is a cheeky toy just like Shin Chan in his series. The other one in Shiro clothing can be removed. The Skelanimal was a promotion a couple of years back. It was a stamp collection event from a convenience store like 7-11. Basically I collected the stamps while buying snacks.

Yup, Nanoblocks released the official version for Pikachu, Squirtle, Bulbasaur and Charmander first. Eevee was released at a later point. And yea, building Gundam ain't a walk in the park. The amount of sleep I have sacrificed at times just to try and finish it quickly.

I saw some of the nanoblocks on eBay. Too bad they are not available in Australia it would be so much cheaper :(

Alittle something that I got recently. [ATTACH=full]127[/ATTACH]

It was a gift from my gf when she went to Hong Kong. A 3d puzzle.

That looks so cool!! I love it that it is see through! :D Amazing that she got it for you! ^.^

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met behulp van AN Community Forums

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I have been through a lot of anime forums and categories of anime forum discussions and I have never seen a category for anime figures, I mean this is an important part of fan base enthusiasm no?

In turn I feel there should be a discussion about anime figures, new releases, limited figures, priceless collections, must have, must nots and so on.

Never coming across a website that allows me to optimally search for anime figures and provides the latest news on figures and releases itself, I have decided to make one myself. So I would like to start a discussion to see how it could work and forums like this could assist me to keep it updated regularly, We are all fans here ;)

Check out [blue]animefigurefinder.com[/blue] and let me know what you think, any suggestions/recommendations are welcome. Even some constructive criticism if you would like ^^