Can an old topic be posted in?

Mars Terra

Question

5 answers to this question

Before I start getting into it, I was wondering, is there a limit to how old a topic can be before you cannot post in it? And if so, how long?

Thanks.

I asked the site owner this same question (albeit privately) when I first registered, since some forums have goofy rules about that sort of thing. Thankfully I was told that there's no such rule here, so long as the posts are on-topic and of good quality - so nothing to worry about!

• Like 1
  • Winner 1

I asked the site owner this same question (albeit privately) when I first registered, since some forums have goofy rules about that sort of thing. Thankfully I was told that there's no such rule here, so long as the posts are on-topic and of good quality - so nothing to worry about!

Ah. I was thinking of doing it privately...oh well.

Thank you for answering my question.

• Like 1

as zoop said

necro resurrection is ok here as long as on topic and family friendly

but beware if your posting in old post some of the members are now as dead as the posts and necro resurrection won't work on them

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

Well that got dark rather quickly.

Let us take a moment to silently join hands as we offer our hopes and prayers to those poor lost souls that came before us. May they find peace and rest, wherever they are.

• Funny 1