Ask RepentantSky

Thai, Japanese, Chinese, Vietnamese, or Korean food? Give us a favorite or two.

My three favorite Asian foods are Udon Ramen, Sushi and Mushroom Chicken, so with that in mind, Japanese and Chinese foods are my favorite. To be honest, I don't have a lot of experience with Thai, Vietnamese and Korean food, but I would like to fix that at some point.

• Like 1

Aaaaand here comes another one. I'm not complaning tho. This is fun. lol.

Anyway, here's a serious question. Are you in favor of gay marriage?

A serious question from the one and only Sekky? WHAT?!

Aaaaand here comes another one. I'm not complaning tho. This is fun. lol.

Anyway, here's a serious question. Are you in favor of gay marriage?

A serious question from the one and only Sekky? WHAT?!

lol, that ending was amusing. But to answer the question, I have to problem with it at all. I am a man of God, but because I believe more than anything that God gave us freedom to choose and to be whoever we want, I take no issue with it. You can identify as whatever you want, date whoever you want, you can even do polygamy as long as all involved are okay with it and aware, and involved. None of it bothers me, and I'm always open to see things from a different perspective.

• Winner 2

Just because everyone else is doing it (my motivation was info), it does not mean that you have to, but let us see how things go.

Anyway, you are supreme overlord of the criminal underworld and people are planning to take you out. How do you deal with it?

Edited by Guest

lol, that ending was amusing. But to answer the question, I have to problem with it at all. I am a man of God, but because I believe more than anything that God gave us freedom to choose and to be whoever we want, I take no issue with it. You can identify as whatever you want, date whoever you want, you can even do polygamy as long as all involved are okay with it and aware, and involved. None of it bothers me, and I'm always open to see things from a different perspective.

Respectable answer. *clap clap*

Just because everyone else is doing it (my motivation was info), it does not mean that you have to, but let us see how things go.

Anyway, you are supreme overlord of the criminal underworld and people are planning to take you out. How do you deal with it?

The most obvious answer is to have as many men as possible at my side ready for when they attack, but I prefer to be a bit sneaky so instead, I'll have some of my men infiltrate whatever group is aiming for me, earn their trust, and take out as many as they can. If they survive, they get to move up in the world, if they don't, we take out whatever's left of the opposition in our fallen comrades names, and claim that they attacked my pursuers without my knowledge, but they had to be avenged.

• Like 1

You bump into you idol by coincidence one. What do you do?

Well first, I try not to have a nervous breakdown meeting Steven Blum. If that's successful, I'll just start a conversation asking him what about certain roles and what he thought of them and all that. Provided all that fails though, I apologize and run like hell.

• Like 1

My three favorite Asian foods are Udon Ramen, Sushi and Mushroom Chicken, so with that in mind, Japanese and Chinese foods are my favorite. To be honest, I don't have a lot of experience with Thai, Vietnamese and Korean food, but I would like to fix that at some point.

A tip, that you're free to ignore should you wish! When trying Thai for the first time, I recommend one of these dishes: yellow curry, pad thai, or pad se ew. Yellow curry is probably my favorite of the bunch, personally. Also, Thai iced tea is basically the best thing on the planet. Heck, Thai food in general is basically the best thing in the planet, in my opinion. :D

Okay, okay, on to an actual question. What are your five favorite foods?

AND YES, I KNOW I TEND TO ONLY ASK FOOD RELATED QUESTIONS, I'M SORRY. :'(

A tip, that you're free to ignore should you wish! When trying Thai for the first time, I recommend one of these dishes: yellow curry, pad thai, or pad se ew. Yellow curry is probably my favorite of the bunch, personally. Also, Thai iced tea is basically the best thing on the planet. Heck, Thai food in general is basically the best thing in the planet, in my opinion. :D

Okay, okay, on to an actual question. What are your five favorite foods?

AND YES, I KNOW I TEND TO ONLY ASK FOOD RELATED QUESTIONS, I'M SORRY. :'(

My five favorite huh? Honestly that's tough because I don't enjoy food as much as a lot of people. I eat because I get hungry more than any other reason. I guess If I had to pick, it would be Broccoli cheese soup, Spaghetti, and honest the answer to the rest of your question is the same as the question about Asian foods. I do want to try yellow curry though, it really does look seriously good.

• Like 1

How many different hair styles have you had? colors count as well..

Honestly, maybe three. I used to spike my hair when I was a teen, I had a a ponytail when I was a kid, and currently I just let my hair down until it needs to be cut. I don't really care much about doing anything with it.

• Like 1

Honestly, maybe three. I used to spike my hair when I was a teen, I had a a ponytail when I was a kid, and currently I just let my hair down until it needs to be cut. I don't really care much about doing anything with it.

Cool, so you never dyed it then... Interesting....

What do you think the meaning of life is? Why do people have the hunger for knowledge? Why is life, an easy thing to create if unintended but hard to create when trying to?

What do you think the meaning of life is? Why do people have the hunger for knowledge? Why is life, an easy thing to create if unintended but hard to create when trying to?

The meaning of life is to live. You can live to be 100 and do nothing, but someone who only lives to 25, and did something for themselves or the world, or both, and they will have lived more.

People are naturally curious, sometimes to their own demise, but we simply want to know, We don't like not knowing anymore than we like not being right. Knowledge also reduces the amount we have to fear, so it's only natural to see it as a survival tactic.

It's the soul. Even if we have the ability to create everything else, we cannot create a soul. There's no science that definitively tells us every detail about the soul to recreate it. If we don't have that, ant attempt will lead to failure, and I honestly doubt, that we will ever be able to do it.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

The meaning of life is to live. You can live to be 100 and do nothing, but someone who only lives to 25, and did something for themselves or the world, or both, and they will have lived more.

People are naturally curious, sometimes to their own demise, but we simply want to know, We don't like not knowing anymore than we like not being right. Knowledge also reduces the amount we have to fear, so it's only natural to see it as a survival tactic.

It's the soul. Even if we have the ability to create everything else, we cannot create a soul. There's no science that definitively tells us every detail about the soul to recreate it. If we don't have that, ant attempt will lead to failure, and I honestly doubt, that we will ever be able to do it.

I like how you answered this and I agree with most of it I would like to give you my answer to these questions but it is where you answer questions...

Favorite and least favorite game genre?

My favorite is without a doubt RPG's, and that includes most sub-genre's as well like action and all that. I'm not a huge fan of strategy RPG's though, but there are a few good ones out there. As for least favorite, that's a tie between RTS games and FPS games. RTS games are bit annoying, because they are either too fast or to slow to be interesting. FPS games, tend to lack a story, at least ever since Halo 3. They are just boring. For some reason, 3PS games don't seem to have that problem.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1