Hello! I'm Zin~

zin

Hullo zin! Welcome to the forum!

Hey, I like those things as well! :o Let's be friends! (o^.^o)

I'm finally watching this anime for the first time, and I am liking it a lot more than I thought I would. I think you have excellent tastes. :)

thanks!!! yes id love to be friends! im really happy youre enjoying shirobako, i always recommend it to people bc of how surprisingly inspiring it is

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

What other series have you watched?

ive watched a good amount but other series i really like that come to mind are bnha, haikyuu, usagi drop, love live, barakamon and gsnk!

ive watched a good amount but other series i really like that come to mind are bnha, haikyuu, usagi drop, love live, barakamon and gsnk!

Nice. Barakamon is one of my favorites. Usage Drop was good and I liked it, but NIS America subs have a bad rep in my eyes, so I will only buy their stuff dubbed.

Nice. Barakamon is one of my favorites. Usage Drop was good and I liked it, but NIS America subs have a bad rep in my eyes, so I will only buy their stuff dubbed.

yeah i really like inspiring anime!! and ahh im too poor to actually buy anime i just used a shared crunchyroll account :?

• Like 2

yeah i really like inspiring anime!! and ahh im too poor to actually buy anime i just used a shared crunchyroll account :?

You'll be able to afford it one day. We all experience what it is like to be poor at some point in life.

You'll be able to afford it one day. We all experience what it is like to be poor at some point in life.

thank you for the vote of confidence haha

im kinda the definition of a starving artist at the moment :P

thank you for the vote of confidence haha

im kinda the definition of a starving artist at the moment :P

You're a starving artist and I'm a starving writer. Kind of funny there.:)

You could always get on Patreon. I see a lot of creative types on there. Unfortunately for me, I have only one patron.

You're a starving artist and I'm a starving writer. Kind of funny there.:)

You could always get on Patreon. I see a lot of creative types on there. Unfortunately for me, I have only one patron.

ah maybe! im working on making a webcomic so i might start one up then. i hope you get many more patrons soon!

• Like 2

welcome.png.af8fc7b7ca165aaa7def7eb1e1a31523.png

Hello there! Welcome to AF!

My name is Kirry, and if you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to send me a message!

Thank you so much for joining our small community!

Have a nice day!

[ATTACH=full]31918[/ATTACH]

Hello there! Welcome to AF!

My name is Kirry, and if you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to send me a message!

Thank you so much for joining our small community!

Have a nice day!

thank you for the warm welcome!!! ill let you know if i need help w anything and i hope you have a nice day as well~

• Friendly 1